Can Divit, March 2020: "Always Chasing Rainbows"

Author's Note: Notice how Can Divit loses his mind when he sees her in a gown?

=—-=—-=—-=—-=—-=—-=—-=

Sanem and I have been invited to a gala. This one is very special as the  Istanbul Humane Society is honoring her and I'm her date for the evening! Per usual, I've chosen a ball gown for the evening and she absolutely loves it when I surprise her!

Why do I get such pleasure from dressing her up? I feel a great innate pride, childish enthusiasm and a manly vigor in seeing her all dolled up, like a Cinderella and I'm definitely her Prince!

I've never been that man, the one who shops for his woman, but for Sanem, I've been totally that man. Even before she was mine, I was able to visualize and picture her mentally in the clothes that I'd love to see her!

Wow... my girl would look beautiful in a sack but when she does dress-up, my world stops and spins on her axis!

....

HAUUTTE PINK

Her walking down the stairs in that alluring hot pink gown at Fabri's party is fresh in my memory.

That dress, waiii, that dress was made for her and she wore it so beautifully and she looked so stunning that every hot blooded man in the vicinity coveted her !

But I got to walk away holding her hands in mine.... I'm one lucky guy!

...

FEELIN' BLUE

I'm heartbroken and so mad at Sanem. But even now, I'm slightly less mad when she walks in wearing that ink blue mini-dress, owning the floor and everyone in it!

Fabri got her that dress and she's wearing it on her birthday. This is the worst thing I can imagine she'll ever do to me. She's already taking another man's gifts and our love seems somehow tainted by her actions.

  She's already taking another man's gifts and our love seems somehow tainted by her actions