Can Divit, April 2018: "Sweet, Tart and Heart"

Sanem seems determined to find the Albatross... the one that she sensually and life-affirmingly kissed. Whohooooo.. that's me and my heart goes "dhudup-dhudup" when I think of it!!

...

We are doing the photoshoot at my house and she's interviewing bearded men to determine if they're Albatross material!   She easily rejects some but others are persistent in trying to get her phone number. When you get propositioned by a beautiful girl like her, any moron will be interested! 

I find her innocence endearing but I'm blocking and tackling every one of them and spending a lot of energy distracting her by giving her tasks. It's been amusing, ordering her around, I love it when she pays special attention to me and my requests!  I realize that I'm very protective of her... I want to bubble wrap her from other men and the dangers of the world... hmm, this is new for me! 

I've always been in the circle of independent, cosmopolitan, sometimes aloof,  high-maintenance women - Polen, Deren, Aylin, even Gamze.  But Sanem is her own woman, also independent, confident, spontaneous, speaks her fiery mind, raw, natural, unvarnished, completely unaware of her gorgeousness and so so refreshing to be around!  Oh and the essence of that woman... she's like a potent drug, completely intoxicating me even from 10 feet away.... butterflies in my stomach, mind goes into a tizzy and it becomes difficult to concentrate on anything other than her!

..

She has worked too hard taking care of Arzu and her outlandish demands. We're both a bit weary, albeit for different reasons!

..

In the middle of the chaos of the photo shoot, she finds an artistic moment and makes an exquisite flower tiara. As I walk to the kitchen, to stalk her more like, I see that she's wearing the tiara..... it is so her and looks adorable on her!

I can't help myself, I take a secret photo of an ethereal and innocent angel, just standing there in her tiara, in my backyard!

....

Ah, Sanem is still in the house? What is she doing here so late? I thought everyone had left. But... thank God for her interruption and distraction.

"If you want me to stay, I'll stay"... she says as we're connected to each other, both holding the clothes on the hangers, in a gentle tug of war. I have goosebumps all over my body at her words...in pure exhilaration!   "YES Sweetheart.... stay with me!" says a loud voice inside my head, hoping she'll hear it!

 stay with me!" says a loud voice inside my head, hoping she'll hear it!