Can Divit & Unidentified Couple, March 2017: "Bébé"

Author's NoteC'est la vie....Go with it!  

I've been in Istanbul, home,  for 3 months..... and a familiar ennui is creeping into my psyche.  It's that feeling of wanting to get away.... be one with nature and bathe in the wilderness.  So, I get in the truck and start to drive. I have camping, fishing and survival gear always on the go.... and as the road leads me, a few hours later, I end up in Iznik Lake.

...

Two days of fishing and camping can renew any man, but even though it was incredible, I only feel mildly sated by the outing.

On the way back, I stop at this beautiful & quaint restaurant on the banks of the lake for some brunch.  It's small, crowded and the tables are setup really close together.... but the place smells amazing and makes me really hungry.

I order my meal and idly stare into the horizon

I order my meal and idly stare into the horizon.  A couple is being seated in the table next to me. Being so close together, we can't escape eye contact, so I give them a mild smile and a cursory hello.  The woman is gorgeous and the man looks oddly familiar.

..

Over the next few minutes, I can't help but overhear their conversation.

..

Him: "I'm so glad you came here...",  he's beaming!

Her: "Actually, there are many things I want to do here....... but I have to be back at the restaurant", she sighs.

Him:  "We'll come again.... and bring B next time",  he's excited!

Her: "And visit our olive tree, pick nuts and mushrooms...... get lost again and shack up in the hut".... she's blushing red.

Him: "Our Love Hut!" ,  he clarifies with a face-splitting smile

I wonder what that story is about...... hmmm!!!

Her: "Let me not ruin the moment, but we have to leave soon....".

Him: "As you wish, Baby!"

------------------

The way he calls her "Baby" sounds like he's attained Nirvana!  

I can't speak for her.... I fucking melt at the caressing, endearing, beguiling and seductive way he called her "Baby" .... Wow

------------------

Her: "Baby?!" she's surprised at his words!

Oh but why?

Him: "My Love, My Life, My Beautiful Wife"..... he reaches for her hand and holds hers in his...  so full of love!