Can Divit, "Raging Tempest : Part 2"

Author's Warning: Contains psychological themes and triggers.

Please read Part 1: "Life like Dominoes" (previous story) to get complete context, TIA!

=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=

Hour 1

– My girls thinks I willfully burnt her diary!

– My girl thinks I'll hurt her physically!

– My girl thinks I'm a coward!

– My girl thinks I'm an untrustworthy person!

– My girl thinks I love the idea of her, but not her!

Then it was all of my worst nightmares come true and ones that I couldn't even think that Sanem will imagine about me! And she proceeds to tell me about them..... rooting and burying me in a deep dark bottomless abyss! 

While her words hit me like a thousand lashes, she presents me a purity test by asking me to say some of her written words back to her! THIS.NOW. I can't redeem myself from all of the words she's shed in haste and when hurt.... but my love will not be tested thusly! She should know me, recognize my soul, feel my heart and know in her being that I'll never, ever do this.... and if that's what I have to convince her of, I've already lost her beyond redemption!

I found it futile on that day to explain anything to her....my values and ethos as a person were being challenged and I told her the only thing I could at that moment.

"If you think I would deliberately hurt you, or Yigit, burn the diary that means the world to you, then my love is in vain!"

After all, a man shouldn't and wouldn't have to convince his fiancée, the love of his love, his only and only, that he's an honorable man!

.....

Hour 10

It's late and I didn't want to say my goodbyes to anyone. Every fiber in my being wants to get out of Istanbul as the shock of what happened with Sanem is guiding every decision I'm making at this moment! I don't care who cares for me because she's the one that I cared for the most... she's not called me or tried to stop me from leaving! So she's made up her mind about me and my character and I can't find out how low she thinks of me.... my spirit can't take it anymore!