Chapter One - My Only Friends

Listening to The Boy Who Could Fly By Pierce The Veil

Hey so this is my first Fan fic! Hope you like it!

And please correct me on spelling or grammar!

Copper's P.O.V.:

I laid in my bed, looking at the walls, floor, and ceiling that surrounded me. This was my house, but not quite my home. It was hard to consider a place like this a home. A shitty mom and no siblings. That was what I came "home" to every day. 

"Copper! Get your ass out here, now!" I heard my mom's voice scream. Why was she so angry? She was often rude and annoying, but she'd never scream like that.

"What"s wrong?" I saw as she hung up the phone. I now knew what she was so angry about.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She looked at my as if she were about to slap me across he face, "You just had to beat up an Innocent freshmen! Didn't you?"

"Mom, It's not like that."

At school that day, I heard some girl yell "Faggot." I assumed it was me (because a lot of people say things like that to me), so ignored it, but then I realized it was some freshmen saying that to a girl I knew, Rose. Rose began to cry, but the other girl kept talking shit to her. After hearing that, I had punched her in the face and told her to leave Rose alone, which she did. I got in lots of trouble though.

"Well than what was it like?"

"She called Rose a fag-"

"Rose was the cause of this?!" She slapped me hard across the face. "That bitch hasn't done anything to help you! So you can stop getting into trouble of her!"

"Well you know nothing so shut the fu-"

"If you even dare finished that sentence, bitch, you'll regret it!" She looked at me full of anger.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled, my eyes daring her to respond,

"You've almost been expelled twice for defending that bitch, and now you're yelling at me?" She grabbed my wrist and looked at me, "Just stop!"

"No! She's the only girl at that school and in life really who doesn't treat me like crap! You obviously don't make me happy, so I refuse to listen to you!"

"I love you, okay? Can you jut stop?" She snapped.

"Then why do you hit me all the time?" Tears fell from her eyes as I stormed out. Mom has been kind of abusive since my dad had died. I got over it, He's my dad, I love him but he was an alcoholic and never took care of me, so it didn't affect me as much as it would if he was a better parent.

I sat down on my bed for a minute, very upset. I knew what I did was wrong, but my mom made me so upset, I couldn't help but act like I was proud of what I did. I got up, undressed, wrapped a towel around me and walked in to the bathroom near my room. I dropped my towel on the sink and stepped in the shower. I turned on the water to hear a scream. I stepped out of the shower, leaving on the warm water. I looked out the window to see Rose. I gasped at the sight of her, she was  on the ground, crying, covered in blood. Wrapped the towel back around me, I stuck my head out the window, "Rose! What's wrong?!" I shouted.

She looked up at me in fear. 'Nothing' She mouthed, looking up at the window of the second floor. She stood up and ran down the street.

I dried my hands and picked up my phone that was next to the sink. "What happend?" I texted Rose.

"Nothing. I'm fine, it's just that Megan was being a bitch, but it's fine. Thnxs for the concern." She replied not too long later.

I assumed it was okay and drooped my towel back on the sink, stepping in to the shower again, the water already running. After I was satisfied with my shower, I stepped back out, drying my self and walking back in to my room with my phone in my hand.

I dressed into comfortable clothes and jumped in bed.

"Hey Copper, I know it's getting late, but I have a surprise for you! :D" My friend, Imagine, texted me. She has been a great friend of mine since 8th grade. I'm not the most social person but neither of us really were, so we had each other. There were people like Rose who I got a long with, but we weren't close like Imagine and I. 

"Sure." I replied quick. Her house was only two blocks away and she was my best friend so I didn't bother to change but I did put a leather jacket I have had for a while. It was torn but I didn't really care so much.

About ten minutes was past of walking when I was at her front door. I knocked on her window like always and her head popped out.

"Hey!" She smiled, opening her window, allowing me to climb in.

"So, what was so important?" I smiled, closing the window as I sat on her bed.

"This!" She flashed two My Chemical Romance tickets. "Surprise!"

I screamed, letting out a few tears, "How the hell could you afford that!?" I hugged her.

"I've been saving up, and you're coming with me on December 4th! Haha! Happy?" She said, now crying.

"Yes indeed!" I yelled laughing and smiling.

"I love you so much! You're like my sister, we're both crewed up and now we can go see the people that got us threw our messed up lives!"

"Ah! I love you like a sister, too! This will be amazing!" I hugged her again.

"It's December 3rd! So get good rest tonight!"

"Ah! See you tomorrow!" Smiled, opening the window in order to get out. 'What time?"

"Well, tomorrow's Friday, so uh, late, I'll text you."

"Okay." I was grinning as I climbed out the window. I practically ran home, unbelievably exited!

By the time I got home, it was 10:00, so I snuck in to the kitchen to make some food before getting to bed. I made myself a sandwich and skipped up to my room. I collapsed on my bed, still smiling. Once I finished my food, I brushed my teeth and went back to my room.

When I was finished getting ready for bed, I walked in my room. As I turned off the light, I heard a voice. "What were you doing out?" I turned to see my mother.

"Imagine needed to tell me something, I won't go out again." I climbed into bed.

"Okay." She left, silently.

I was so exited for the concert, so I had trouble getting to sleep, but I did end up drifting to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

But it's Better If You Do -Panic! At The Disco

Okay, well this is my first chapter of my first Fan Fiction, so uh, be nice! I hope you like it! Please comment and tell me if you like it!