Chapter Eight: Wake up ma' Darlin'

Listening to The Green Gentalmen -Panic At The Disco

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Copper's P.O.V.:

"Copper? Wake up." I heard Gerard's sweet voice, his hand tapping my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I sat up. "Oh, Good morning, Gerard." I saw that everyone had gotten up.

"It's eleven am, you should get up."

"yeah alright." I got up then stood, strechting my arms.

"We already had breakfast but it's wam on the table. Feel free to get ready in the bathroom. The concert's in several hours and we already got our work done, We're in san Fransisco, so we can hang out all day!" He smiled.

"Thank you so much!" I smiled and hugged him. he stumbled back, "sorry." I noticed frank and Imagin smirking at eachother the whole time. I made my way to the bathrrom, rinsed my face with water and comed my short brown hair with my fingers. I stiyled it to swoop accross my face, covering my forhead.

I came out with a smile on my face, "Have some breackfast," Gerard glanced to the plate of bacon and toast on the table.

"thank you," I smiled, "A lot." This is amazing! I couldn't beleive it! I was eating brekfast with My Chemical Romance. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listening To: The First Punch -Pierce The Veil

Please, comment how you like the story! I will dedacate new updates to those who comment nice things! =D

Also, please correct spelling/Grammer mistakes.