Chapter Twenty-Four: Update

Hi! Peaople's! I'm back! 

Listening to This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race - Fall Out Boy

----------------------------------------------

Two Months Later:

Gerard's P.O.V.:

Well, this has just been great! Copper has been going on tour with us! 

It took a lot of effort in that one night but we managed to get her here! We tricked her mother, who was drunk, in to sighing papers to let her transfer to home-school! She thought it was for Copper getting in trouble at school, so it worked out. We went to Arizona then we went to Utah, and now we're in Organ. Every time we go to a new state, Copper gets a new tutor that just picks up where she left off and it's great!

I cleaned up my eyeliner and ran on stage with the rest of the boys.

"Hello Organ!" I screamed in the mic and everyone yelled back. 

I heard people say "We love you!" , "My Chem saved me!", "Oh My God!", "Yeah!" and some just screamed. It was great.

I carried on with the show and it was great! Everyone was having a good time, the crowd reacted great to everything, it was probably one of the best shows that we've had on Organ; this is our second to last show in Organ, so that's saying something.

After the show, we cleaned up and all met in the bus. Our next show, tomorrow, is our last show of the tour, so we're going to probably have a big party that we were planning tonight.

It would be great!

---------------------------------------

Not much of a chapter but it's a short update to help summarize everything that has been going on without too much detail so I can get to important stuff and finish the god damn story!

Please comment, Vote, follow me, whateverr, and I will love you!

To all of you:

Anyone who follows me: I will follow back!

Anyone who comments: I will read a story of your and try to leave comments!

Anyone who Comment and votes: I will follow you, and read a story of yours!