Chapter Twenty-Five: Test

Listening to You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

So a few people before commented to keep writing this so here we go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copper's P.O.V.:

I didn't think it was possible. But it was. I have been having morning sickness for the past few days and the month ended without me being on my period. 

I payed for the test then stepped in to the store bathroom, not daring to take this back to the bus.

Mumbling the words to To The End, I did what was necessary for the test.

---------Five Minutes Of Waiting--------

I flipped over the test hesitantly, not wanting to know anymore.

What these test said could possibly change my life forever. That one little symbol. 

Positive.

I began wheezing and breathing heavily. Oh no. My Asama. That hasn't happened since my first year of high school. I ran out of the stall to the sink and washing my face. Taking the inhaler out of my backpack and inhaling the air, I began to calm down.

I looked back at the test. I took four of them. All positive.

I didn't want to tell Gerard. But I had to. 

------------------------------------------------------

The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You

Oooh so what's gonna happen?Are they correct ?Will she tell Gerard? Will she keep it? Will her and Gerard stay together? Is it Gerard's?