Chapter Twenty-Two: Makeup Time, Darling

Listening To It's not a Fashon Statment, It's A Deathwish

I'm so so very sorry I haven't done updates in forever! Updates will slow down because of school :(

--------------------------------------------------

Copper's P.O.V.:

" Well, we'll get ready for the show. Fell free to watch tv. I got to do my makeup." "Oooh!" I sqealed like a small child, " Can I do it!?" How amazing wouldthat be if I, Copper Manalyn got to do Geard Way's makeup!? Very!

"Sure sugar!" He seemed exited. "Let me get my kit!" He left to his bunk and returned with a black case. He sat on the couch where I followed. "Here." He opend up the case for me to see a hell of a lot of makeup.

"Close your eyes!" I sqealed. He did so. I got a brush and dipped it in pale powder. I covered his face in it an rubbed it in nicley. I took out an eyeliner pencil and told him to open his eyes wide. I drew the bottom eyeliner thickly. "Close." He closed his eyes and I aplied liquid eyeliner right abouve his adnormally long eye lashes. I got a small brush and dabbed black and gray eye shadow around his eyes. I quickly put the make up in the box and closed it.

"Open." I led him to the mirror in the bathroom where he studied his face. "Like it?"

"I love it!" He replied alomst instantly, " You're amazing!" I blushed. "You should help me pick out my clothes, too."

"Sure!" He dragged me to his bunk. "You should wear black jeans and your Black Parade jacket. Go clasic."

"Sounds good." He grinned.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Listening to 

Bohemian Rhapsody!! Cover from Panic! At The Disco!!!