Chapter Six: A Night On The Bus

Copper's P.O.V.:

Gerard and Frank began speaking about something soon to be joined by the rest of the band and Brain (Their manager."

"Alright." Geard walked over to us and the rest of the band left. "We have an extra bed in the bus. I can sleep on the couch and you girls decide on a bed."

"You don't need to sleep on the couch, I will. Have your bed." I insisted.

"Nah, I'll sleep on the couch."

"Come on, really?"

:yep."

"Fine, but I'd prefer you sleep in it." I said, not wanting to get in one of those really annoying agruments. 

"Don't worry, I'll take the couch." He grinned.

"Fine." I said. Not wanting to be pushy but I really wanted to sleep in hiss bed. Not because I wanted to sleep in a bed, but because it was his bed.

"Have you had dinner?" He saked.

"yes." I lied. Due to the dishes in the sink, I could tell they had already had dinner and I didn't want him to go through to the trouble of making us food.Imagin played along claiming she had eaten.

"Okay, well here's ma' bed." He glanced to a bottom bunk and smiled. "And here's yours'." He led Imagin to a spare bunk next to his.

"Kind of early to be heading to bed, don't you think." Frank walked in with two bottles of beer, on ein each hand.

"No drinking toniight. We have two underaged girls. Be respectful."

"It's fine." I said, "we don't mind."

"Thanks, but they shouldn't anyway, we don't want morning head aches." He comfirmed.

Imagin and I slept in our jeans and tees, having nothing else to wear. Frank was already dressed in comforibal clothing. Ray walked in and headed to the bathroom. he came out in more comforable clothes. A few seconds later, Mikey came in and did the same. Gerard had no pants I noticed, just boxers, he put on baggier ones as if no one around. He soon took off his shirt cousing me to uncontrollably smirk and blush. Gerard blushed when he saw me.

"Sorry, I forgot." He said, Imbrarrased. Frank smirked as gerard colapsed with no shirt.He pulled over the covers, as did I.Mikey and Ray climbed in their beds above Frank and I. I got comfortabal and snugged into Gerard's warm balnkets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listening to the World Is Ugly -My Chemical Romance

Sorry, I know it's kind of broing, but It will get more intersesting when we're deep in the story.