Chapter Three -Sick And Unforgettable, As I Always Say

COPPER'S P.O.V.

We sat in the car anxious.

"You girls exited?" Her mother asked kindly. Imagin obviously spaced out, I faintly heard what she said, but like Imagin, I was lost in thought and exitment. "Girls?" She asked with a gental laugh.

"What?" Imagin said as if she had no idea what was going on.

"Exited?" She rolled her eyes.

"God yes!" I blurted out.

"I've never been more exited in my life!" Imagin yelped.

"It's like we will get to meet our idols!" I screetched.

"Well, that's nice, because we're here!" She said happily. Imagin and I began to breath heavily. "The doors will open soon, and the concert will start in about an hour, I beleive there's a sighning going on." She said kindl as we both stepped out of the car. "Have fun!"

"Thanks for the ride!" I said still exited.

"Bye mom." Imagin stated as I dragged her to get in line for the sighning.

We were there early so we were right by the door, 5th in line. Soon, the line grew huge and it began to grow late. After about 40 minutes, the doors swung open. The gaurds said something, but I didn't notice.

Soon, we were lt in after flashing the tickets. We waited a few minutes, then saw the band walk to their seats. "AH!" We both began screaming!

We waited a bit until we were face to face with Gerard and Mikey way. The rest of the band we back stage for a while.

"O-oh ma-my god, I-I c-can't beleive it's y-you. Y-your music h-ha-has made me s-so happy, I just- I- Thank you!" I studered, nerviously.

"W-wow- It's-" Imagin tried to begin talking as Gerard and Mikey smiled, but It was cut off with me puking. 

"Oh my god! What's wrong?!" Imagin put an arm around me, worried.

"N-nothing, it's just my stomach hurts-" 

"is she okay?" Gerard cut me off.

"I'm fine," I spoke up with a weak smile and then threw up again. Several pills along with watery puke on the floor. 

"Dear god! Copper! How many pills did you take?!"

"A-alot I guess."

"D=do you guys need to go back stage and recover?" Gerard looked worried. "I can get a docter for you."

"I'm fi-" I threw up again. 

"I think she needs help." Gerard stood up taking my hand. "You should come too." Gerard gestered to Imagin.

"O-okay."

"Mikey, I'm going to help her out, have the rest come out for signing." He turned to Mikey who was in slight shock.

"Okay." He repied.

Gerard led us back stage.

"I'll call up the docter, we have one somewhere around the arena." He left she room quickly.

"Wow! I can't beleive we're back stage with Gerard Way!"

"I kn-" I threw up again.

"What kind of pills are those?!" She said worried.

"Anti depre-" I threw up again.

"Still?! I thought you got over that!"

"I did but-" I threw up, "I just can't.

Gerard popped in with a younge woman behind him.

"Oh god, " The woman said worried. "What kind of pills are those?" She spoke worried looking at the scaddered pills.

"Anti depression."

"Okay, that's not too bad, but darling, no more popping pills, okay? Just drink this water and in a while you'll be okay. and take two of these pills if you get a head ache later, whitch you most definetly will, but for now, asprin" She handed me a glass of water as two tablets dessolved. "Here," She handed my a bottle of head ache pills, " Wait a while before taking these, alright." And she gave me a water bottle. With that, she left the room.

"You okay?" Gerard said looking down at me.

"Y-yeah. Thank you for helping me out." I gave a weak smile.

"Anything for my fans." I smiled. "Now what's your names?"

"I'm Copper," I said tiredly.

"I'm Imagin." Imagin said with an award winning smile.

"Beautiful names." He returned the smile. "So, Are you okay." He saighed.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"Why are you taking anti-depression pills anyway?"He looked at me sadly.

"N-no reason. J-just stuff." I leid again.I guess it's kind of nomal. I mean, my mom hurts me, whitch wasn't fully normal, but happens, and I get bullied. Nothing too serious, but there was indeed a reason.

"Alright", he sighed and stood up. "I have to go, but will you be able to watch the show?"

"I wa-" I threw up again. "I shouldn't." I comfirmed.

"Yeahh, but don't worry, you stay here and watch tommorow for free." He insisted. "We're playing in San Fransisco so we'll leave tonight, would you want to come with us?" He smiled.

"Yes! But would it be too much trouble?" 

"Nah, in fact, We'll drive you home! We're going to Arazona, so we can drop you off on the way there." He suprisingly sounded exited for us to come. "Can you stay with us for a few days in San Fransisco? We'll be preforming a few nights there so we won't leave right away."

"Of course!" I grinned.

"Great! This is our last night in Los Vegas, so you'll stay the night on the bus and we'll drop you off on the way to Arizona!" I nodded grinning along with Imagin. "Great! Well I have to go preform." He grinnied running on stage "Hey Los Vegas!" I heard him scream! The crown returned the scream.

"Can you beleive we just got invited to go see their show by Gerard Way himself and stay on their tour bus for a few nights!?"

"I kn-" I threw up again. "Hopefully I'll feel better by then." I lifted then the left side of my lip, gerturing my sickness. "Call your mom and I'll call mine."

Imagin's mom said yes, happy for us, and mine just said "Uh, sure," Whitch made me sigh.

I just couldn't beleive it! His charm and kindness! Wow! mY dream was comming tru!

I weakly sang along to Famus Last Words until it was interroupted by puking again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listening to Sing -My Chemical Romance

Okay, my first time switching P.O.V. Is comming up so I hope I can capture everyone's personality okay! Comment what you think!

I case you're wondering why Bob Bryar isn't here now, he does show up later. You'll see. It's just a rondom part I decided to add him, so I do have my facts right, but this is Fiction so this situation did not happen.