Part 31: Baby-Day

SOTD: Welcome To The Black Parade ~My Chem

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copper's P.O.V.:

*Six Months Later*

"Gerard," I gasped, clasping my stomach.

My eyes flickered over to the alarm clock. 2:00.

Gerard had gone for a walk because we had a fight earlier that night.

Panic rose up in me. I was going into labor and Gerard wasn't home.

I violently grabbed the phone and clicked the first contact on the phone whoch was Frank, which he put as 'Amazingly sexy Frank.'

"Frank!" I yelled in to the phone when I heard a mumbled 'hello.'

"What!?" He said worried, now fully awake.

"I-I'm going into labor!"

"Okay! I'll be right there!" He said before hanging up.

I stood up and slipped on a baggy MCR shirt, yoga pants, and converse; having difficulties being pregnant and feeling little kicks.

"Copper!" Frank ran over to me and pulled me in his car. "Where the hell's Gerard?"

"W-We had a fight and he left. To the studio, I think."

Frank seemed to get a little angry. I would, too, but I don't really have time to think about that.

We arrived to the hospital and Frank checked me in.

***

"It's a beautiful, healthy, baby girl!" The doctor announced.

She took her to a room to clean her up before bringing her to me.

She placed my daughter on my chest before Frank followed in. All the band came in, too; except Gerard.

Frank congratulated me, gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead before holding my daughter. Mikey hugged me, apologized for Gee not being here, and also held her for awhile. Ray also hugged and congradulated me before holding her.

My daughter won't meet her Dad the first day of life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------