Chapter Two - This Is Why Nobody Likes School

COPPER'S P.O.V.:

I woke up at about 6:00 am. I rolled out of bed uninthuiasticly, until I looked at my phone and saw a text from Imagin from two minutes ago. "Okay, so the concert is right after school, dress cool :D Can't wait!"

Oh yeah! I forgot! The concert. I was so happy!

I jumped up, very exited! I ran to the bathroom and slipped out of my clothes. I turned the shower on cold to wake my up. I stepped in singing different songs from the ablum 'I Brought you my bullets, you brought me your love.' I got out and dried my self with my same towl from the night before. I struggled to fit in to tight black jeans but easily slipped on a slightly baggy My Chem shirt the=at had the picture for the album 'Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.'

I put on a thick layer of eyes liner after washing my face and brushing my teeth. I put on a little pit of lip gloss and ajusted my shirt to fit staright. It wasn't very warm out side so I put on my leather jacket and combat boots.I slipped on five braclets. Two were MCR braclets, One was BVB, One was Blink 182, and the last one was a Corpse Bride braclet.I was almost ready when my mom walked in, "Why the hell are there dishes in the sink still? I told you to wash them."

"Sorry, I didn't get around to it."

She slapped me, "Do it."

"Violnce doesn't make anything better!" I let out a few tears, although her abuse was normal. I fixed my makeup and slipped on my backpack. My phone buzzed and I loooked down to see Imagin taxted me again.

"My mom said she can pick us up from school to drop us off at the concert."

"Great!" I replied, smiling like a mainiac. Slipping my phone in to my pocket, I ran down stairs and ran to school in exitment.

"Hey!" I turned to see Imagin who had a new green streak in her brown curly hair.

"Her sexy!" I smiled, we called eachother that although we weren't gay, but it always made us laughed so we did.

"You looked great, "She gentaly laughed, making her way to me.

"So do you!" She was wearing a My Chem shirt with the Black Parade marcher, Black jeans, High tops, and a beanie.

"well, class starts soon, bye." She smiled, "See you after class."

I waved as we both turned to our classes. Afterr my first class we met up in the hall way like always. The day carried on normal until 4th period.

"Hey fag." Megan said with a smug look.

"Can't you just leave anyone alone?"

"Hey, calm down emo." She laughed turning away.

"Just give it up, it's pathetic."

She gasped and turned to me. "I'm pathetic? You're the loser here. Not me."

"Right." I said with srcasym. She shoved me against the locker and shoved her back walking away before she got up. Luckily, I hadn't seen her the rest of the day.

Soon, the school day was over.

I squealed in happieness to see Imagin next to her mom's car smiling geturing me to get my ass over there.

"Ah!" I screamed in exitment, running over to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listening to Teenagers -My Chemical Romance

Second chapter, I think it's going good, tell me how you feel about it!