Chapter Twenty-Eight: Baby-talk

SOTD: Time Of Your Life ~Green Day

---------------------------------------------------------

Copper's POV:

Holy fucking shit. I'm pregnant. And I'm 17. And it's Gerard Way's baby. My best friend's dead. And I'm joining a huge party tonight. Damn. How'd things get this way? Well tha's a long story.

I went to a concert with my bestie, Imogin. I began going out with Gerard fucking Way. Everything was great. My bestie's mom died and Imogin committed suicide. Everything sucks. I fell for Gee more and more. I'm having his baby. The tour is ending and I'm partying like hell.

The story of my life.

Damn.

"Copper?" I turned around to see Gerard's smiling face. "You alright?"

"Stressed as hell, but other than that, I'm okay. How about you? This is your baby, too."

"I know. I'm also stressed as hell, We'll manage, though. We'll look up stuff 'bout babies, and buy clothes and diapers, and cute little cradles. I promise I'll be there every baby-step of the way." He lightly chuckled.

"Glad to hear it."

"Copper?"

"Mhm?"

"I love you. A-fucking-lot."

"I love you, too. A-really-fucking-lot."

"So, not that it matters, but, boy or girl."

"Hm." I chuckled a bit. "As long as they're a little punk-rocker, I don't give a shit, but it'd be cool to have a girl, I guess. A mini-me, you know? But, uh, now that I think of it, it'd be bad-ass to have a Gerard Way Jr." He chuckled.

"Yeah. Either way; have to be a punk-rocker. I'm sure she or he will, considering their father is in a punk band, and their mama's a bad ass punk chick." We both let out sad laughs. Not that we were sad. Just tiered and stressed.

"What'll happen?" I asked after a while.

"What do you mean?"

"With the band. You wont break up. Whether you wanted to or not. Which I couldn't imagine you wanting to."

"Hell no! My Chem can't break up just yet, It'll work though. A bit less tours, and when he or she's ready, we'll take em' on tour. Like you. You're still in school and traveling. A home-schooler can stay on the bus."

"I'm so glad you feel that way. This will work. We can do this."

"Damn right we can."

"Baby name time?"

"Baby name time."

--------------------------------------------------------

Like it? Love it? Hate it?