Chapter Ten: The Day With Him

Listening To Pumped Up Kiks -Foster The People

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Copper's P.O.V.:

Oh god! He saw the bruise my mom gave me. "Nothing happened really, it, I uh, acadentally hit it on my night stand one night." I lied.

"But it looks like you were hit."

"n-no. Nothing."

"O-okay well, it's almost six. let's make our way to the bus." I nodded.

"O-okay." We walked about twenty minutes until we found the bus parked at the arena.

"Well, you can hang out with Imagin or something while we get ready, Okay?"

"Yeah, alright."

"hey sexy." I turned around to see Imagin. I saw Gerard smirk.

"Uh, no comment." He giggled. That's right. Giggled.

"haha, no, It's nothing, we just call eachother that." i laughed. he smiled then headed to the bathroom to do his makeup.

"Shall we go to starbucks?"

"We shall." She repleied.

"Can you bleive we've been hanging out with the boys of my Chem!?" She broke the silence.

"Nope! It feels like a dream!"

"I know!" Imagin looked down at her phone. her jaw dropped.

"Oh my god!" She yelped.

"What!?" I took her phone. It was a messgae from Frank:

"The hsow is cancled! Gerard Is In the hostpital! Come to the bus! Bring Copper!"

"Let's go!" I said worried.

We made it the the bus to see Ray pacing the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Listening to This Is How I dissapear -My Chemical Romance

Things will get interesting quick! Things will move fast, i know, but i feel it makes it less boring.

Whoever comments nice things will have the next chapter dedicated to them!