Chapter Four - Meeting Frank

Listening to Desert song by My chemicalr Romance

GERARD'S P.O.V.:

I was just finishing up Mama On stage. Everyone cheered and screamed, making me blush and smile."Thank you! Good Night Los Vegas! Say beautiful!" I screamed, exiting the stage, feeling good. I got high fives from the group as I ran off stage, followed by the rest of the guys.

"hey Frank," I said pulling him back getting his attention.

"That show was rad, huh?" I nodded breifly.

"A girl eariler got sick at sighning, so I uh, invited her and her friend to San Fransisco with us, cool with you?"

"Haha yeah, you going to hook up?" He smirked.

"Nah, well, I, I just met her so I don't know." I rolled my eyes, "Just tell the guys, alright?"

"Yeah man."

"Hey." I enterd the room I had left them in to find Imagin holding Copper's hair back as she threw up. She was hot, but that wasn't a turn on.

"Hi Gerard." Imagin stared at me. She was a bit awkward around me but she was cool. I could tell she was a big fan, and nervous too.

"Hi-" Copper puked again. "I'm sorry, it must suck having a sick girl tag along with you, are you sure you want us to come?" 

"Yeah of course! You're a fan and you missed a show, it's only fair. And you guys are awesome!"  I wasn't kidding. She was pretty rad and had a badass name. Copper. I didn't know much about her but maybe we could be friends.

"Is this the famus sick girl?" Frank kaughed walking in, looking at her. She puked again. "Oh yes, I see." He turned his attention to me.

"This is Copper." I said gesturing to her, "the sick one," I laughed, "And her friend Imagin."

"Cool, nice to meet y-ou!" She puked as he put out his hand, "And you." He shook Imagin's hand. 

"Wow! It's you! You're like one of my heros!" Imagin said, gladly extepting him hand shake.

"Well glad to hear it!" He blushed..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Listening to Blood -My Chemical Romance

Sorry, I know it's short but I didn't want different point of veiws in the same chapter, so yeah! Tell me if you like it!