Chapter Twenty-Seven: Pregnant

Song Of The Day: Lovley Fragile February

------------------------------------------------

Copper's PO.V.:

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

A lot was going down today. It was the last day of the tour. There was going to be a huge party tonight. Not only that, but Gerard and I were going to the Doctor's' to find out if I'm really pregnant.

I know, It doesn't seem like much but it's a lot for me.

"Ready to go?" Gerard whispered to me and I nodded. 
We were leaving early before the rest woke up because we didn't want them to now I might be pregnant.

I was wearing a baggy Smashing Pumpkins tee with black skinny jeans and red Dr. Martens. Gerard was wearing dark blue baggy jeans with an Anthrax tee and black converse.

I climbed in to the seat next to Gerard and we both let out sighs before he started the engine and we were on our way.

***

"Room A132 May'm." They woman at the desk said.

I thanked her before Gerard and I slipped to the room but were stopped by the woman at the desk. 

"Sir," She said coldly to Gerard, "Are you married or related? I doubt it. You'll have to stay behind."

"Excuse me," Gerard scoffed, "I might be the father to this child, I think I have the right to-"

"Stay behin-" She was cut off by me dragging Gerard to the room. I could hear her sigh and mumbled something so I laughed before we both got in the room.

We sat down in the room and waited for the Doctor to appear.

"Gerard?" I sighed and he looked at me. "What if I'm pregnant? How will it work? You're a rock star for fucks sake!"

"It's okay." He said reassuringly. "We'll make this wor-"

The Doctor walked in and ran some test on me. I began to grow very nervous.

***

"Miss Avery. You are indeed pregnant."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do ya'll think's gonna happen!?

Please comment vote flollow and all dat Jazz and I will dedicate a chapter to you!