Chapter Twenty-three: Fabulous

Listening to Save Your Self, I'll Hold Them Back

I know I haven't updated in forever, I'm sorry, but I have been busy with god damn school! Any ways, for the few people who are reading this book, thank you so much! I'm hoping this book will get bigger! I have made and uploaded a trailer for this book, and the sequel which has been started but not updated! So check out the trailer! I have also made a trailer for my book We'll Be Like Jack And Salley, and it's squeal Just Sleep! But Just Sleep hasn't started yet, like at all, I haven't even finished We'll Be Like Jack and Salley, so don't expect to find it with my stories.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, this girl was fantastic! I've barley known her for two days and I already feel so close to her!I finished changing and popped out of the bathroom to see Copper on her phone. She looked up at me.

"Hey fabulous!" She smiled. 

"Is that my new nickname now? Because I love it!"

"Good, because you're no longer Gerard."

"Good."

"Hey Gee-" Mikey began and Fabulous and I turned to him.

"-Ahem, Fabulous." She corrected him.

"Alright. Fabulous, when are we you know, leaving?"

"Uh, Copper, I'll see you later, just go hang out on the bus." She nodded and left.

"Come on Gerard, we have to leave for Arizona eventually, when are we going?"

"Brian said we're leaving tomorrow, so uh, yeah; I talked to him and Coper's coming with us."

"Great! But she's sixteen, what about school?"

"Home school?" He shrugged, "We can get someone to stay on the bus and home school her."

"Don't we need a parent signature?"

"We'll figure something out."

"Alright."

----------------------------------------------------

Yay! Finally updated!