Chapter Nine: The Day With Her

Listening To Sally's Song -Cover Amy Lee

-------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard's P.O.V.:

Copper ate very quickly. I noticed Imagin and Frank have been holding hands the whole time before we left.

Copper and I decited to to go for a walk. We exited the bus, as we walked the streets of San Fransisco, we talked alot.

"You know, I am suprised you don't have any piercings. You seem like the kind of guy to have a few." She said.

"Oh, well I am afraid of needles." A ammited, gentaly laughing.

"Oh haha." 

"So what school do you live in? Do you live in Las Vegas?" 

"I atually go to Cal High in san Ramon. imagin's mom drove us really far to the concert. We would have gone to this concert but we  didn't know about it."

"Ah, I see." I said.

"Yeah, you don't need to drop Imagin and I off then because we live so close.her mom can pick us up tonight."        

It made me sad to hear that. I wanted her to stay longer. We could have gotten to know eachother. "Do you have to leave? You can stay." I smiled. "I-if you want."

"I don't want to be a burden."

"You wont."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I thought we could be friends." 

"Yeah, but how will the rest feel?"

"Don't worry, they love you"

"Really?!"

"Yeah!" She grinned. I looked at her beautiful smiling face and saw a bruise on her jaw. "Wh-what happened." I glanced at her bruise.

"Oh-oh nothing." She sounded worried and rubbed the bruise.