chapter 1

The first day of school

The first day of school. The thing I dreaded the most. I hated school. Everyone would always cause problems and I'd somehow get dragged into it. Like this one time my friend Gianna lit a match in the bathroom because she likes to smoke and I was holding the cigarette for her and then I got written up! How does that happen? I just wish I could go to school with Jughead. Riverdale seems like a really nice school compared to the Southside high school.
Ghoulies are literally all over that school and they disgust me. They are all over the place with their Jingle-Jangle trying to shove it down my throat. No thank you.
I heard my door open and I smile to the sight of my favorite cousin. "You excited for school Vic?" He says while plopping on my couch. "Not really, I wish I could go to Riverdale. And be with your friends." I say as I let my hair down out of the ponytail it was in. He sighs and stands up. "You'll do fine. Southside high can't be that bad can it?" I nod fast. "It's that bad." I say laughing while I'm speaking and he smiles and laughs. "Just hang out with more people." "Jug you don't know how they are, the serpents and the ghoulies. I mean you aren't really even a serpent.." I say and he looks down. "I mean you could be though." I say smiling. He laughs and looks down and moves his feet. "I don't think my dad would let me. He never really wanted me to be one." I sigh and look back in the mirror. "Do I look fine?" I say looking at him and he smiles and nods.
"Happy first day of Junior year." He says to me. "Happy first day of junior year." I say back while getting my backpack and I hug him and spin him on the ground which makes his beanie fall off and we both laugh and we both leave and go our separate ways to our schools. I walk up and I find Gianna.

 I walk up and I find Gianna

(Gianna)

We both hug and she is smoking a cigarette before going into the school. I've never really been about that but I respect her. We walk in together and I walk past a tall boy who I recognize look me up and down and I just roll my eyes and keep walking. Gianna is chill with every person you could think of. She has Ghoulie friends, and Northsider friends. She is a serpent herself so she just has a lot of friends. She's a lot more outgoing and badass than I am. A girl with pinkish and brown hair comes up to us. She introduces herself as Toni Topaz. I've always known who she was. We were always acquaintances but we never talked. I kinda just talk to Gianna and only Gianna. I don't need 100 friends. I have Gianna, Jughead and I occasionally hang out with Betty. That's all I need.
After a long day at school I walk home and just hang out on my couch and wait for Jughead to come over. We usually watch random stuff on tv and eat food and talk about our days. I know we are cousins but we act like siblings. We know everything about each other. And we never lie to each other. I felt like I waited too long and I felt in my stomach that something wasn't right.
I got up and walked over to Jugheads and invited myself in. His whole trailer looked destroyed and I saw him crying and I ran to him. "Jug what happened?!" I say concerned. "They took my dad in for Jason's murder. My father is not a killer Victoria." I look shocked. FP is not a killer. He's a good guy, yeah he has his issues but don't we all? "Come stay over at my house Jughead.. I'll help you pack." I guide him in his room and help him pack. I hear someone banging on the door and as we get up he opens it and I stand behind him. A bunch of the Serpents came to tell him that they were there for him and they gave him a jacket. I smiled and he smiled at me. They ended up leaving after a bit. "It fits like a gem!" I say smiling and he nods and looks at himself in his mirror. "Hey how about we go to the White Wyrm." Jughead says and I look around nervously. "I-I don't know Jug." I say and he looks at me with Pleading eyes. "Pleasee Victoria!" I roll my eyes. "Fine. But when I want to leave we are leaving." "Deal." He gets all giddy and we go to my house and we get all ready.
Why would I agree to this?

Hellooo people so I have a few things. I wanted to make Nina gianna and lulu victoria but I couldn't find a lot of gifs of lulu and I didn't want to run out so that kinda bummed me out. Also sorry if it doesn't match the show or comics I'm kinda going on my own thing. Also I feel like I'm spelling white Wyrm wrong so if I am lmk so I can change it!!