chapter 7

Someone was banging on our front door and I opened it

Someone was banging on our front door and I opened it. Maxx.

(Maxx)He's a year older than me

(Maxx)
He's a year older than me. A senior. He has a cocky bad boy attitude but he just comes from a bad home. He is a good guy, he just cares about his Jingle Jangle and it takes him over.
I quickly shut the door and walk out so Jughead doesn't see me talking to him. "What." I say crossing my arms. "Can you come to my car with me? I have something for you." He says and I give him a look. "I'm not getting in your car." "Look I'm not on anything Tori. I just want to talk and it's cold. I sigh and walk to the passenger side and I open the door and I see flowers on the seat. I pick them up and get in. Tulips and roses, they are my favorite. I smile and I look at him. "These are for me?" I say and he smiles and nods. "Consider it a apology gift." He says and I smile and smell the flowers. "I'm just sorry about everything, Tori. I was a dick and I don't expect you to forgive me. I just want you to know I'm sorry. For everything." As he's talking I start to feel weird. "I-i need to go." I say opening the door fast before I hear the door lock. He was trying to lock me in. I put the flowers down on its side and powder pours out. There was Jingle-Jangle in the flowers. I get up and the high is just kicking in. It gets hard to walk and I just scream because I see Maxx getting closer. "Jughead!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs and Maxx grabs me and I try kicking him and punching him but the high was making me loopy. Jughead busts out of the door and runs over to Maxx and pushes him and punches him in the face without hurting me and Maxx let's go of me and Jughead picks me up and brings me inside and locks the door. I just look around confused and I just start laughing. I couldn't really tell you what I thought was going on.
Suddenly we hear banging. "I'll have you Victoria Hope Jones!" He says. I just laugh and get amused by the split ends on my hair pulling them apart. I look up at Jughead and laugh at his confused glare. "Come on, let's get you to bed." He says helping me up and I just laugh. He gives me pjs and puts me in the bathroom and probably hoped I'd change. I only put the tee shirt on at first because I got confused on where my hair went. Then I found out it with still inside my shirt and I had to flip it out. Then I take my sweet time putting on my pants. I swear I was in there for a hour. I walk out and see Fangs, Toni, Sweet Pea, Gianna and Jughead.
"Woooo party!" I say spinning walking out of the bathroom then crashing into the wall and then I hit my head. I hear Fangs let out a chuckle and Jughead gives him a look and he becomes quiet. "What happened Victoria?" Gianna asks concerned. "Well." I say plopping down on the bed. "I sniffed flowers from his car, like, pretty flowers." I breathe in and look around the room and lay down backwards. "Then I felt all looooppyyyy." I say laughing. I struggle to sit back up and I see Fangs trying to hold in his laughter and Gianna glaring at him.  Toni, Sweet Pea and Jughead just looked confused at concerned. I just laugh at everyone and I lay down.
Gianna helps me to get under the covers and I see Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead leave. "Oooooo are we having a sleep over!!" I say overly excited which causes Toni to smile and she looks at Gianna and Gianna nods. "If that's what you want." She says and I nod and sit up and hug them both. "I love you both!" I say with a squeal and they just nod. "We love you too." Toni says. I look around. "Where is Sweet Pea? He can be apart of our sleepover too!" I say with a smile. "Do you like Sweet Pea?" Gianna asks. "Butterflies!" I say laughing to the point where I could've pissed myself. That caused the two other serpents to laugh.
"You need to get some sleep."
Toni says laying down next to me and Gianna lays on the other side of me. "Fineeee, but next time we are staying up all night." I say laughing and they smile and Gianna turns off the light.
And that was the first, yet last time I'd ever do Jingle-Jangle.

Heyyy peeps. I hope you guys liked this chapter. It was kinda messy but I thought it was funny how tripped out she was. I want to make Victoria and Sweet Pea like goofy together. But Sweet Pea will still be like protective but he is still a softy and is a complete goofball