chapter 27

I don't know where I am

I don't know where I am. I woke up in a hospital not remembering anything that has happened. I just woke up remembering my name and my address. A tall boy runs in holding a stuffed animal I look at the stuffed animal and him confused. "What's that?" I ask hearing my voice being very groggy. I look at my hands and then see how my body is all bruised and cut. And I have a big patch on my shoulder.
The boy looks at me with a confused look. "Your mom gave this to you." He says and I look around. "Where is my mom? Is she back from Serpent business?" I ask him and he looks at me more confused. I see a girl with curly hair, pink hair and a boy with a beanie walk in with my dad and another man behind him. "Who are you people?" I say getting freaked out. "Why am I here?" I say and everyone looks confused. "Victoria, do you know my name?" The boy with the beanie asks. I shake my head. I point to my dad. "I only know that you're my dad." I say and everyone looks like their hearts dropped. Am I supposed to remember everyone? I thought to myself and I see the curl with curly hair start crying and the tall boy looks really sad and mad. "Can I have a moment with her?" He asks and everyone nods and leaves and I see them talking to the doctor. He sits down and holds my hand. I hold it back.
"Victoria, I'm your boyfriend." He says and I thought. "Wow I have a pretty hot boyfriend." "And that girl that cried is your best friend Gianna. You guys went through like everything together. The boy with the beanie is your cousin Jughead." I look at him confused. "My cousins name is Jughead?" I say and he laughs and nods. "And then the girl with Pink hair is Toni. She's one of your best friends. And the other man that looks like your father is FP. He's like your second dad. Your dad isn't usually around. And," he goes to carry on. "And someone else you should remember is Fangs. He was one of your best friends too. He was with Gianna. He was a amazing guy." He says looking sad. "What happened to him?" I ask and he looks down. "He got shot. You're a serpent. People don't like Serpents, but when you are a serpent they have your back. Something bad happened to you and the Serpents have your back." He says and I nod and smile. "What's you're name?" I ask and he smiles softly and looks down and then looks up. "Sweets. You can call me Sweets." He says and I nod and smile. The boy who is Jughead comes in.
"What's the last thing you remember?" He asks. I think for a second. "That my mom has left for serpent business. Where is she by the way?" I ask. Everyone goes pale. "What? Where is she?" I say and Jughead comes next to me. "She's dead. You're memory is all screwed up because she died over a hour and a half ago." He says and I look at him. "What?!" I say wanting to cry. Why can't I remember?! What the hell happened to me? "You got jumped by these bad people the Ghoulies." Toni says and I look at Sweets. "Why? Why did they do that?" He looks around and Gianna walks in. "They don't like your family. Don't ask why because I don't know."
I look around confused. "When will my memory be back?" I say and everyone looks at each other looking for a answer. A doctor walks in and speaks. "You should be getting it back sooner rather than later. You have a concussion so don't do anything crazy. You're memory lose isn't permanent." He says and I nod. I look over to Sweet Pea who smiles at me. I smile back and look down. He gives me a stuffed animal. "My mom gave me this right?" I ask and Gianna nods. "I'm hungry." I mutter and FP walks in with a bag that says Pops.
"Got this for you."
He says with a nervous kind of smile and I smile and take it. "So what's the last thing you remember sweetheart?" My father asks stroking my hair. "I remember mom leaving. That's all I remember." He looks at FP and FP smiles and looks like a rock got lifted off his shoulders. "I'm so glad you're okay." My father says kissing the top of my head and I smile. I look at my arm. "What happened here?" I ask. "You had a serpent tattoo. The Ghoulies cut it off." I scrunch my nose and look confused. "Oh. I see." I say. "We will get you a new one okay?" My dad says and I nod.
What the actual fuck is going on?

sooo I am gonna end the book with 30 chapters. I'm definitely making a sequel. But you guys will HATE me for the ending. But I also know a sequel to the sequel so don't act like Sweet Pea and Victoria are over bc they aren't. You guys will see how this plays out. Enjoy, vote and comment!!