chapter 26

After her call I freak out

After her call I freak out. Jughead has to calm me down I was just furious. I wanted my best friend back. I lost my boyfriend I'm not losing my best friend too. Sweet Pea has been sleeping in her room. He didn't want to forget her smell. He was just heartbroken he let this happen to her. FP went out that night gathering as many Serpents as possible. I guess my best friend is kind of Serpent royalty. Jughead had Archie, Veronica and Betty over that night.
Toni and Cheryl were there too and I could tell Cheryl was upset. But out of everyone? Sweet Pea was the most distraught next to me. He was just a mess. We forced him to stay at her house so we could keep a eye on him to make sure he didn't do anything he'd regret. Suddenly we hear loud banging on the door and we hear FP's voice and Jughead opens the door. "You guys ready?" He says with a whole group of Serpents, old and young. We all nod and walk out and FP kinda rolls his eyes at the sight of the northsiders.
We all walk to Pickens as a group. We looked huge. I just want Fangs. I miss him so much. Why did he have to go? Things would just be so much easier if I had my person. We get to Pickens park as we walk up we find her serpent jacket. Fp picks it up and everyone can see how bloody it is. God no. I noticed a path that's very foggy. Sweet Pea goes to go down it but FP holds him back. "Don't." FP says and that's all it took for Sweet Pea to back off. He walks down and we don't hear anything for a bit. We see someone emerging through the path holding a body.
When he walks out I just freeze and I start tearing up. I heard Cheryl and Toni gasps and I looked over and saw Sweet Pea looking wide eyed crying. I look down at his hands, he brought her mothers stuffed animal for her. I look back at FP. I see my best friend. It doesn't even look like her. Her face is all bruised and bloody. Her serpent tattoo was cut off her arm. Her arms are all bruised and she has a knife in her leg. After a few minutes of trying to tend to her someone came with a car and Fp got in it with Jughead and they put Victoria in it.
I knew this was gonna be war. I just don't want it to be. I see Sweet Pea storming back to her house. Everyone follows him and I just see him get on his bike and speed off. I'm hoping he's going to the hospital. I look at Toni and the other northsiders. "Hey Blondie, ever rode a bike?" I ask and she shrugs. "I can." She says and I smile and nod. "Take Jugs we are going to the hospital." She nods and Veronica gets on the back of hers and Archie rode with me. I gave him my helmet and I sped off hearing everyone else go behind me.
When we get there I stable my bike and run inside with everyone and I see more Serpents emerging and I even see her father. He was able to come back. I smile alittle still having tears in my eyes and we all go in. I see Sweet Pea sitting in a chair holding the stuffed animal tight. I smile alittle and sit next to him. "She will be okay Sweet Pea. She beat death once she can do it again." I look at him still crying and he looks heartbroken. "If I didn't let my anger get the best of me I could've took her home, or at least helped her. She wouldn't have been so defenseless." He says looking down blaming himself. "Hey, Don't do that to yourself." I say and he looks up at me. "I just need to take a nap." He says and he lays down in a weird position and tries to fall asleep.
I couldn't fall asleep I was too upset. Other Serpents were pitching in to get food for all of us and Victoria when she woke up. She loved Pops so that's what they were going for. I just couldn't stop thinking of her state. They cut off her serpent tattoo. Why would they do that? Because Jughead did it to Penny?! She didn't even do anything wrong. The new sheriff cane in and everyone went quiet. No one wanted to talk to him nor see him. He was the reason why Fangs was dead. He was the reason for all this happening. "Is Nicholas Jones here?" He asks in a loud voice and Victoria's father steps forward and they go outside to talk.
Then suddenly a doctor comes out and says she can have visitors.
Sweet Pea jumped up and ran in her room like no tomorrow.

Awe okay so she's alive. I love sweet Pea so much he's so soft. I don't know if I should make a sequel or if I should just make this book longer idk I'm thinking about it.