chapter 14

Sunday night

Sunday night. The day I get to go back home. Sweets and the rest of our friend group were gonna walk me home. Even Archie, Veronica and Betty are coming over to my house. We are all gonna hang out and eat pizza. And let me tell you I like nights like that. Everyone walks in and the doctors get me ready to leave and after they leave Gianna gives me a new change of clothes and Sweets gives me his jacket. "I got it cleaned." He says and I smile. I go to the bathroom and I change. I wore black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt and Sweets jacket. I wore converse also. I walk out and they already gathered all my stuff.
We walked home and we all chilled around. I saw some tension between Veronica and Archie  and Betty and Jughead. "Hey jug, can you help me set my room up?" I say giving him a look and he nods. We walk to my room and I shut the door quietly. "What is going on with your northsider friends?" I ask in a quiet voice. Jughead sits on my bed and I sit next to Jughead. He sighs. "Veronica's father, Hiram, he is turning Southside high into a prison." My eyes widen. "What?! Why?" "He claims it will make everything safer. Archie is Hiram's bitch so he is doing all his dirty worth and he is spreading his news." Jughead says upset. I sigh and look at him. "Well he can't take the whole Southside. We are a community. We will stand together Juggy. Also what does Betty have to say about this?" "Her and Veronica aren't speaking." He says and I nod. "I see so this is awkward." I say laugh and he laughs and shakes his head.
"Hey we will revolt and we will win, we will make sure the Southside stays how it is. The Southside is our side of town. No Northsider can take this away from us." I say and he smiles and hugs me. "Thanks Tori." He says and I smile. "No problem Juggy." "I'm glad you survived, I was so scared.." Jughead says and I smile and I grab his shoulder and smile. "I'm still here so no need to get upset. Let's go back outside with everyone." He smiles and nods and I sit on the couch next to Sweet Pea and he puts his arm around me.
"So your dad and prisons huh?" Sweet Pea says and I hit him. "I can't control what my father does." She says defending herself. "Yeah back off Sweet Pea." Archie says getting tense and Sweet Pea gets tense too. I see him clench his jaw. "Guys let's stop talking about this nonsense." I say giving both Archie and Sweet Pea a stare. "Your boyfriend started it." Archie says and I look at him. "What are you in second grade Andrews?" I say getting pissed too. "I'm out of here. Let's go Ronnie." He says and Veronica gets up. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."
Sweet Pea says standing up. "You know I'm so sick of your attitude." Archie says and I stand between him and Sweet Pea. Jughead stands next to me and Betty stands behind Archie with Gianna and Toni pulls Sweet Pea back with Fangs. "Yeah? Come here and tell me about it northsider." Sweet Pea says puffing his chest pushing me forward alittle and Fangs and Toni pull him back and Jughead pushes him back.
"Are you both fucking kidding me?"
I say and they both look at me. "Not trying to sound self centered but I get home from the hospital from almost getting beat to death and you guys care about what Veronica's dad is doing with Southside high than your own friend." I say kinda pointing it more at Sweet Pea. I know he has a short temper but he shouldn't have said anything.
I storm off into my room and slam and lock the door. I hear the front door slam and I just sit in my room and look out the window. I hear someone knock at the door. "Who is it?" I say and his voice answers. "Sweet Pea. Can we talk?" He says and I sigh and open the door. "Yes?" He sighs and walks in and sits on my bed. I shut my door over and I walk over and sit down next to him
"I'm sorry Tori. I never wanted you to feel the day you did." I nod. "I was a little dramatic but it did stop a full out brawl in my living room." I say laughing softly and he smiles and looks down. He looks back up and he starts to lean in. I start to do the same. He's gonna kiss me. Sweet Pea is gonna kiss me. The second before our lips collide my bedroom door busts open. Gianna and Fangs walk in with wide eyes and Sweet Pea and I fumble and try to act "normal".
"I'm so sorry." Fangs says trying not to laugh. "Did we ruin a moment?" Gianna says and Sweet Pea had this funny look and shakes his head. "Uh, nope. Nothing." He says looking at me. I smile and nod. "Nothing Gi." I say and she nods and walks out with Fangs. I look at Sweet Pea and I start laughing. He smiles and shakes his head. "Our luck right?" He says and I nod and giggle.
"Our luck."

Sorry if this was a slow update I had no idea where to go with this lmfao but I hope you enjoy. I want her to be very close with a northsider so if anyone has any ideas on who please comment and lmk who you'd wanna see 🤪