chapter 30

"you're gonna hate me after I tell you

"you're gonna hate me after I tell you." I say sobbing and he holds my face. "I would never hate you. What happened Rory?" He asks holding my face and rubbing my cheek and wiping my tears. I look down. I took a deep breathe. I knew he wasn't gonna take this well. He hates Ghoulies more than anything. I think they did something to his father and mother, that's why he lives alone. He has a brother but they don't speak. He only has the Serpents and only wants the Serpents. He hates anything that has to do with Ghoulies. "Sweets... I-I, I am a Ghoulie, half by blood."  I say and he freezes. He takes his hands off my face and looks shocked. "T-They wanted me to be one of them that's why they cut off my tattoo." I say and he shakes his head.
"You probably let them, you Ghoulie." He says looking at me with cold eyes. I look at him and back up a bit. I was at a loss for words. "Sweets I-" "You don't get to fucking call me Sweets." He says starting to cry. "I'm the same Victoria! I hate the Ghoulies just as much as you do." I plead and he shakes my head. I tried talking but he kept cutting me off and yelling at me. "Maybe it was your family that killed my family." He says with venom laced in his face. I croak and I start crying harder. "You wanna know something you asshole?! The fucking Ghoulies killed my mother for being a Serpent! But right, I'm a loyal fucking Ghoulie right you dickhead?!" I scream and he looks shocked. "Rory–" "You don't get to fucking call me that. Ever again." I say crying and he tried to come up to me to hug me. I push him. "No, no you don't get to do that." He throws his arms up in defeat. "Do what?!"
I get in his face again. "You don't get to shit on my family saying they killed your parents, you don't get to not let me talk, you don't get to make me feel like shit and then try to hug me!"  I scream and he tries to apologize again and I slap him in the face. We both just stay quiet. "G-Get out." He says crying. "Gladly." I say sobbing. I walk out of the trailer and slam the door. I see FP and Jughead walking around going back to their trailer. I go a different way back to my house so they don't see me. I go to my house and I find a note on the counter saying my dad is going away for Serpent business. I scream and throw the stuff on the island against the wall. I just have a complete freak out. I flipped the dinning table, i went into the normal bathroom and I punched the mirror and screamed. I slammed the bathroom door and just slid down the wall and sobbed and screamed. I pulled at my hair. I just wanted all of this to stop. I want everything to stop. I go into my room and I throw more stuff around. I ruin my room and I throw out the stuffed animal my mom gave to me.
I throw out all the clothes Sweet Pea left at my house.
I seen on my phone Sweet Pea has tried to call multiple times. That just makes me go even crazier. At this point I lost it. I knew my neighbors definitely heard me. I forgot Fangs lived across the street from me. I hear a knock on my front door. "Victoria What's going on?!" He yells and I throw my body against the door. "Just get out go away!" I scream. I go next to the door and slide down and just sob. I kept hitting my head and sobbing loud. Fangs ended up making his own entrance and walked in.
He saw everything and then saw me. "Victoria." He says and the bends down and pulls me into his chest and I sob into his chest.
"Fangs I can't do this." I sob and he strokes my hair. "Victoria it's okay. You're okay alright? Whatever is happening you will get through it. You have me, you have Sweet Pea." Right when he says that I just start sobbing more. "He hates me now Fangs!  He fucking hates me! Because I have Ghoulie blood! I-i am a fuckup! A serpent and a Ghoulie isn't supposed to fucking have a kid." I sob into his chest. "Victoria you're a Serpent. No matter what blood says. You're a serpent. And you're not alone you have me." He says and I just hug him tighter. He holds me and we probably stayed like that for hours. The tears never stopped. After a long time he helped me into bed and told me he'd check on me the next day. I laid in bed but didn't feel anything. I just felt numb. I cried myself to bed. I didn't even know I had this much in me. I just felt dead.
The love of my life hates me. My family lied to me. I am a mess up. What will the other Serpents do when they find out? Will I get shunned? I start thinking too much again. I just hated everything. I wanted everything to just come to a stop. I wish I could rewind and do everything over.
I fell asleep knowing, when Sweet Pea said he'd die for me at the dance. I knew it was shit. Because right now I'm dead to him.

Guyssss I'm really sorry I had to do you like this. I'm about to work on the next book to this. It will be "Let's get lost" so yeehaw. I literally cried so much writing this it's not even funny. I loved this book so much and I'm so excited to write the sequel!! Thank you all for the votes! Please read my next book :))) the sequel is up peeps! Thank you for everything with this book lmk how you like it! Don't forgot to vote and comment on the next book too!