chapter 5

Gianna, Toni and I get ready and we all look good

Gianna, Toni and I get ready and we all look good. I make my straight hair a little been more wavy and we all look really good. Suddenly we hear a knock at her door. She goes and opens the door for a blonde I didn't recognize. She's blonde and she is wearing a serpent jacket.
She walks in and introduces herself. "I'm Luna." She says with a small smile hugging us.

(Luna)We all finish getting ready and we car pool on our bikes

(Luna)
We all finish getting ready and we car pool on our bikes. Luna and Gianna on one bike and Toni and I on the other. We get there and walk in looking like badasses. When we walk in me and Gianna go to the bar. Luna and Toni go to other serpent teens. Suddenly I feel big arms grab me around the waist and they spin me out of my chair and I yelp and look up.
Sweet pea.
I smile really big and I see him. I feel like I'm really falling for him. But I don't see him being committed. "How are you princess?" He asks observing my body. Gianna looks over biting a cherry and smiles and speed walks away. I smile. "I'm pretty good, I'm looking to get drunk." I say with a small smile and he laughs. "If you're riding home don't get too drunk." He says kinda serious and I nodded. "Toni is driving my bike home." He nods. "Let's drink up!" He says cheering and I smile and laugh. I sure as hell drank a lot more than Sweet Pea did. We both danced for a little and I was off my shit, let me tell you. Suddenly we hear the door slam open and Ghoulies come in. "Why are they here. This is our territory." I hear Sweet Pea say and he drags me over to where Fangs, Toni, Gianna and Luna are. "Where is she?!"  I hear Maxx scream. "We gotta get her out of here." Gianna says with concern laced in her voice and with wide eyes. "Why? What does this guy have one her?!" Sweet Pea says looking at Gianna. And she gets pissed and tries to get in his face, but he was so tall he was just towering over her.
"If you care about her you'll help me get her out." She says with venom laced in her voice and he picked me up bridal style and I just kept hearing the Ghoulies yell about me. Everyone runs out and then we hear a Ghoulie yell into the door to get in. "Hold on tight." Sweet Pea says with panic in his voice and I grab him tight and he speeds off and everyone gets on their bikes and they take off going fast. Then we hear a fast car behind us. "Fuck." I hear Sweet Pea mumble and he makes a signal to go left and then everyone cuts the corner and goes left. I hear the car swerve and we get to the trailers.
Everyone gets to Gianna's trailer and we all jump off our bikes and Sweet Pea picks me up and runs me in and puts me on the couch and everyone runs around frantic covering the windows and windows and locking every door and window. Sweet Pea runs back and can see I'm panicked and crying because I just didn't know what was going on because I was so wasted. He comes over and sits next to me and wraps his arms around me and I hug him. He strokes my hair. "Calm down, no one will hurt you I promise." He says whispering in my ear and I nod and we pull away and we wipes one of my tears and I smile.
"I'm gonna call Jughead." Fangs says dialing his phone number. "I'm calling tall-boy we need back up." Toni says calling him. "Why is he here?" I say to Sweet Pea. "I don't know princess but he won't be fucking with you anymore." His words comfort me and I smile and nod.  I jump hearing a knock on the door. "It's jughead open up!" I hear him scream and I open the door fast and let him in and lock the door and. I hug him tight. He hugs me back tighter. "Are you okay Vic?" He whispers and I nod. He doesn't know about Maxx. I know he'd flip and tell his dad and have the serpents go after him. No matter how much I hate Maxx I can't be responsible for a death. Suddenly we hear pounding around the house. "Open uo serpents!" A Ghoulie yells. Jughead grabs my hand and everyone backs up and kinda stands together and they all get out their knives just in case they need to fight.
I stood behind Jughead and Sweet Pea kinda swaying back and fourth because I'm still drunk. Suddenly we hear a bunch of fighting and a car start up and the sound of the engine fades. "It's Tall-Boy." We hear him say and Toni opens the door. "Those Ghoulies are gone." He says with no expression and Toni nods. "Thanks everyone!" She says to everyone and they all just say they are welcome and to have a good night. "I want to go home." I said still swaying. Gianna goes up to Sweet Pea. "Do you wanna stay at her house or should I?" She says giving him a option.
"I'll go." He says and I get on Sweet Peas bike and Jug gets on his. I wave to everyone and they wave back and laugh. We get to my house and the three of us walk in. "Hey I'm just gonna go to my room, please no funny business, I hear enough when Veronica and Archie are together." He says laughing and we both laugh. "Yeah no problem buddy." He says while they dab eachother up and we go in my room. "Do you mind if I sleep without a shirt? And pants, I'll have boxers on dont worry." He says and I giggle. "Only if I can wear your shirt." I say and he takes his shirt off and tosses it to me and I quickly change into it and I unclip my bra once I put it on my shirt. I take off my jeans and put on short shorts that I usually sleep in. I get in bed. "I can sleep on the floor if you want." He says practicality half naked. I shook my head. "Don't be silly, my bed can fit two people." I say and move over and pat a spot next to me. He gets in and lays next to me. I lay next to him. He moves over more and I turn around and he puts his arms around me and I cuddle up in his chest. I fall asleep almost instantly.
I feel so safe in his arms.

Hello peeps. I hope you all had a good day. I'm going for like longer chapters bc I feel like I can get more out of the book you know? vote and comment! It would mean a lot :)