chapter 21

After last night I felt, defenseless

After last night I felt, defenseless. Like the Ghoulies had something over my head to where they want me to dead they will just snap my neck. It makes me sick that I have some who I thought care about me, could make me feel this way. Make me feel worthless. Make me feel like I am some scared defenseless puppy. No.
I'm done feeling like that. I know before I was saying how I'm a new person blah blah blah. I'm gonna fight. I'm no longer gonna be the good girl who needs a boy to protect her. I'm no longer gonna be the helpless soft spoken girl who needs people to speak for her and save her.
I decided to walk to school by myself. I just didn't feel like myself since after that night. I've kept my distance from everyone. I walk into school and all the kids look at me. They part from the hallways as I walk so I have a path. I see two girls giving me looks and I walk over to them. "You got a problem?" I say getting in the girls face. She doesn't say anything and gives me a look of fear but then the girl next to her scoffs. I grab her shirt and push her against a locker at the other side of the hallway. "Like I said do you have a problem?!" I scream in her face and she shakes her head and I nod and I start to walk away and I see her roll her eyes and I turn around and grab her by her hair and throw her into a locker.
"Yeah that's what I thought." I say looking at the girl while she gives me a scared look. Everyone gasped and gave me a scared look. I walk into my first period and I sit in my seat and I put my head down. I felt different and not in a good way. I felt another presence around me and I knew it was Reggie. I wasn't in the mood for his comments. But surprisingly the whole class period he stayed quiet. When the bell ring I aggressively grabbed my bag and walked out trying to avoid as many people as I could.
I went to the court yard because I knew some stoners hung around there. I walked out and I saw two Serpents that's I've known for a long time but I've just lost contact with.

I walked up to the two boys, Gunner(white shirt) and Blade(behind Gunner)

I walked up to the two boys, Gunner(white shirt) and Blade(behind Gunner). "Hey angel haven't seen you around in awhile." Gunner says looking me up and down with a slight smirk. I smirk back and Blade smirks at me. "You guys got anything, a blunt, wax, bowl even a vape? I just need something." I say and Gunner nods and puts a wax pen in my sleeve and I smile and I take a long hit. I held it in my lungs and then breathed out. I took a few more hits then smiled.
"You're a gem." I say smirking at him and Blade speaks up. "We know you've been having a hard time recently co–" "Victoria?!" I hear Jughead yell. "I'll meet up with you guys later." I say with a slight smirk and Blade winks and at me and Gunner smirks and nods. I walk over to my frantic cousin knowing I'm about to get a lecture.
The high has already kicked in so my eyes are blood shot. "Yes Forsythe?" I say with a small smirk and he rolls your eyes. "You've been ignoring everyone and you almost got in a fight! Now you're getting high during school?!" I shake my head. "I don't have to answer to anyone." I say about to walk off and he follows me and makes me turn around. "Did you know Sweet Pea almost killed Maxx last night?" He says in a whisper yell voice and I look at him blankly but I was really wanting to hear more.
"What? Why?"
"Because he put you in danger. Sweet Pea loves you and now you wanna get reckless? You know what he's gonna say?" He says lecturing me and I shake my head. I get in his face. "At this point I don't care about shit." I say and I push him and walk out of his way. "You may want a mint. Your breathe reeks of what you smoked." He said walking inside and I was inside too.
I was just walking in the halls when I heard Chuck say something smart. He was a bit taller than me but I still wasn't intimidated. I walk up to him. "What did you say?" He looks at me and shrugs. "Just that you know you lost it." He says and I am about to pounce on him when I feel strong arms grab me and pull me away. Sweet Pea.
He pulls me into a empty class and makes me sit down. "What the hell has gotten into you?" Sweet Pea says and then he walks closer to me and grabs my face softly and looks in my eyes. "You're high too? Victoria what happened to you?" He asks getting pissed. I stand up and get in his face challenging him. "I'm done being the scared defenseless girl that needs a boy to protect me." I say in a louder tone and he gets even more pissed. "I protect you to keep you safe." He says bunching up his fist. "Well I don't need your protection." I say taking his knife out of my pocket and slamming it on the desk.
He grabs it and gives me a dirty look. I start to walk out and I'm tearing up. Then I hear him flipping a desk and he kicked some chairs. I wanted to turn around so bad. I wanted to confront him. I couldn't after the way I just talked to him. I was furious. I just wanted to murder someone. As I'm walking I get taken off guard and that girl that pulled my hair grabbed me and starts punching me and her friend jumped in.
My adrenaline kicked in and I grabbed her hair with both hands and I kicked the other girl in the gut. With my hands tangled in the girls hair I move her head into my knee twice making her fall over. Her friend gets up and grabs my hair. I knew what I was gonna do was gonna hurt and I used my head to slam her against a locker and I grabbed her shirt and swung her around and we both went flying to the other side of the hallway. I hit my head against a locker and I groaned. The first girl was coming up to me fast and I just moved out of the way before she kicked the locker. She starts to hold her foot and I push her into a locker and kick the shit out of her.
Her friend gets up for more and I see Sweet Pea rushing over with Fangs and Jughead. while that distracts me the girl punches me hard in the face and I stumble back and her friend grabs my hair again but I grab the first girls hair and I slam her against a locker and I feel a second pair of hands on my hair and after I get the first girl down and out I grabbed the second girls hair and I just keep moving her against a locker over and over and then she loosens her grip and I punched her hard and she fell. I grabbed her face. "Fuck with me again and I'll kill you." I spat and I spit in her face and she was passing out. Jughead grabbed me and pulled me out of the situation.
I looked a complete mess. My hair was all tangled, I was crying, my mascara was dripping, bruises were forming. "Fangs take her home." Jughead demands while Sweet Pea was helping me to the car. But no words were spoken. "You got it Jughead." Fangs says and Sweet Pea helps me in the car and Fangs gets in. I put on my seatbelt and Sweet Pea gives me a sad look and I just look down.
And at that moment Jugheads words sunk into my head. Sweet Pea loves me and I probably just broke his heart.

Heyyyyy peeps so this was a aggressive chapter I guess it was kinda a vent bc I am very aggravated with life rn. Her and Fangs will have a Brotp moment next chapter! I hope you guys enjoy