chapter 3

After the Wyite Wyrm Jug and I drove back to my house

After the Wyite Wyrm Jug and I drove back to my house. It was small but it worked for me and my dad. My dad has been gone with serpent business for a few days and my mom passed away. But my dads a really good guy. He does everything he can to make sure I have a good life. And I appreciate him for everything he does. He'd understand why Jug is staying with us. He loves FP no matter what he does. They are like me and Jughead. They have a Unbreakable bond.
I set him up in my dads room and I just go in my room and look out my window waiting for the clock to strike two. I ended up falling asleep. Then I was woken up by Sweet Pea knocking on the glass and I fell off the little ledge I was laying on. I look at him with my messed up hair all over my face while he's practically peeing himself. He definitely thinks he's hilarious. I get up and move my hair out of my mouth and face and open the window and he helps me jump out. "You're a dick." I say laughing and he puts his hands up in defense. We both smile at eachother.
I get in his car and he gets in too. "I'm surprised you decided to meet me." He says looking at me with a smirk. I roll my eyes. "You know, I'm not a prude like you're thinking I am." I protest and that just makes him laugh. "You're so cute." He says while looking forward while driving and it makes me smile. I've had "boyfriends" in the past. But they've mainly just been make outs. He turns on the radio and keeps rap music at a low volume and hums the lyrics. I smiled at him rapping everything. "Wanna go cause some trouble?" He asks in a daring voice. "You better not get me in trouble." He looks at me. "No promises darling." He says smirking. I need we go to Ghoulies territory. "S-Sweet Pea." I look at him saying and he can tell I'm nervous. "We will be fine. Just keep your windows locked." He says and I quickly make sure my doors locked. He laughs at me being so cautious and I just roll my eyes.
Suddenly we hear something hit the front of his car. "What was that." I say looking at him. With wide eyes and he shared a similar expression. I go to open my door to check and he grabs my arms. "Don't get out of the car Victoria." He says with a demanding voice and I just nod. "Let's just get out of here." I say looking at him and he shakes his head. I look at him like he's crazy. "P-please lets just go." I say with pleading eyes and we see someone bang the front of his car with their hands which causes me to scream and he just backed up and got out of there. I hit his arm. "You jerk! We could've gotten killed!" I say yelling a bit. "Hey calm down. That was funny. You screaming like a little girl." I roll my eyes. "You're a real dick." I say and he laughs. "Anything you say." Why is Sweet Pea so irritating? Like he is living his life on the edge.
This is why I don't expand my friends. It's hard to open up to people that won't understand why I'm so freaked out of Ghoulies. Not just because of that Jingle-Jangle that screws with peoples brains but just past experiences. They are crazy. I am so mad at Sweet Pea for not listening to me. He would never understand. He could tell I'm pissed off.
"What's wrong with you?" He asks looking at me for a second then keeps his eyes on the road. "I hate Ghoulies." I say flat "Why?" "Because they are weird." I say not moving my gaze. He pulls over and I look at him confused. "Why do you hate Ghoulies?" He says a bit more assertive. "I-I don't want to talk about it." I say not looking at him. "You can talk to me Vic." He says with a hand on top of my hand and I just look at him. I sigh. "I used to hook up with one, and then they tried to do more stuff than I wanted and then him and his friends jumped me." I say looking down.
"What Ghoulie was this?" Sweet Pea says and I shake my head. "He isn't worth it, I don't need anymore issues trust me.." I say sighing. "No one will be jumping you when I'm around. Got it?" He says looking at me with hard eyes and o just look at him and nods. "Now." He says starting his car again. "Wanna get food now or wanna save that for another date?" Sweet Pea says and I laugh. "We are going on another date?"
"Yeah why not." He says smirking and shrugging. That makes me smile and I look down and tuck my hair behind my ear still smiling. "You're a flirt Sweet Pea." I say laughing softly and he smiles. And starts driving back to my house. We get there "thanks for taking me out." I say with a slight smile. "Anytime babygirl." He says which causes butterflies to form in my stomach and I smile and get out. I climb in my window and I wave him goodbye and he leaves. That night i fell asleep with Sweet Pea in my mind.
I really hope I don't catch feelings

Hey guys I hope you guys are good. I have cheer tn and I really don't want to go lmfao. Btw if any of you are into rap listen to Sailor Moon by lilbootycall. It's a good song it has nothing to do with the story LMFAO. I'm very into rap/hip-hop so that's fun.