chapter 22

As Fangs and I were driving home he speaks up

As Fangs and I were driving home he speaks up. "What's happened Tori? You can talk to me." Fangs says with a sad tone in his voice. I looked down. "I-I dont know. I'm just tired of being so defenseless and sad and feeling like I need you, or Jughead or Sweet Pea all the time." I say and then I look at him.
He sighs "We don't protect you because we think you're defenseless or anything like that. At least to me you are like a sister. I love you and I don't want you getting hurt, mentally or physically. Jughead is your cousin and you guys are literally closer then any cousins I've met in my whole life. He cares about you more than anything. And don't tell Sweet Pea I said this but he's in love with you. Like head over heels in love with you. I've never seen him like a girl so much. He always talks about how he wants to marry you and how you're so goofy sometimes. He still remembers that one time you guys went out at 2am and you fell off this ledge by your window because you fell asleep and he scared you." He says and that makes me laugh. "So he really does love me? He loves me like that?" Fangs nods.
"He's head over heels for you. That's why he almost killed Maxx. He fought him and other Ghoulies. Be beat 3 up pretty bad and then beat Maxx half to death. He was furious." Fangs says and I get butterflies in my stomach. He really loves me. I smile at him and nod. We get to my house and I smile at him. "Wanna come in?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "I have to go home and pick Sweet Pea up and drop him off at home and then I'm going on a date with Gianna but another time." He says with a smile and I nod.
"Can you tell Sweet Pea to come over?" I ask and he nods. "No problem." I smile and thank him for the ride and I get out and walk inside. I go in the bathroom and brush through my knotty hair. It was a hassle let me tell you. It just didn't want to cooperate. I took off my makeup and reapplied my mascara and I changed. And Jughead was right about my breathe so I also brushed my teeth.
I ordered a pizza, garlic knots and mozzarella sticks because I was starving.
After about a hour I hear a knock on my door. I looked through the peep hole and it was Sweet Pea. I smiled and opened the door. "Hey." I say and he nods. "You told Fangs to tell me to come over." I nod and open the door for him. The pizza already came and I set it up and i sat on the couch and patted a spot next to him.
"Sweets I'm sorry."
I could tell Sweet Pea was really mad. I held his hand and he didn't pull away. "I-I'm sorry for how I reacted today. I'm sorry for everything. I just felt like I was defenseless and I know you just want to protect me. And I appreciate you. You are always there for me and I could depend on you for anything. A-And Sweet Pea I love you." After I say that he looks at me confused but happy.
"In what way do you love me?" He asks and I smile. "Like in a girlfriend way." I say and he stands up and I stand up and he picks me up and swings me around and I giggle a lot. When we puts me down I look into his chocolate brown eyes. We both just stare at each other. I trace his serpent tattoo and I go on my tippy toes and he leans down and we kiss. Sweet Pea freaking kissed me. It finally happened. We hold it and we hold it for a few seconds. I felt that electricity that you're supposed to feel. I never felt that with Maxx, or any other guy.
Sweet Pea is the one.
After a minute or two we pull away. I'm smiling really big and he smiles. "I guess it was our moment huh?" He smirks and I smile really big and I kiss him again. After that we sit down and hang out and eat. "Wanna sleep over? It's getting late. We can watch some tv in my room and eat." I say and he nods. We grab some food and we both race to my room. "Let's get in some pjs first." I say and he smiles and I grab some pjs and he already took off his t shirt and gave it to me and I smiled at him and I went to change. I came out and we both went under the covers and ate some more food and watched some more tv. We laughed and talked. After we finished we were laying in bed with the tv off and we were just cuddling. We were kinda having deep talks to get to know each other more.
"So if you don't mind me asking, how did your mom die?" Sweets asked and I sighed. "Honestly I don't know. My dad never really talked about it that much. I was a little younger when it happened so I don't remember." I say and I look up at him. "Also Rory, can I ask you something?" Sweet Pea says and I nod. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I smile really big and sit up. "You're asking me to be your girlfriend!" I squeal and he sits up and nods I squeal again and I hug him really tight. "Yes! Yes! Yes! One thousand times yes!"
After that I just fell asleep in Sweet Peas arms. And that night I just fell asleep in Sweet Peas arms. Not caring about anything that has happened. Just caring that Sweet Pea is mine.
And I think he's the love of my life.

THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!!! I love them so much. I hope you guys are enjoying. I am definitely making a sequel to this but I'm gonna write a lot more chapters.