chapter 24

After the day of us moving around Jughead calls us and tells us to get to the sherif station and that all hell has broke lose because they were letting Fangs out

After the day of us moving around Jughead calls us and tells us to get to the sherif station and that all hell has broke lose because they were letting Fangs out. He said that the Serpents and Northsiders were there. We all got there as quick as possible and we walked in and Gianna saw Fangs and ran up to him and cried into him and he held her getting teary eyed. "Y-You're not mad?" He asks and she pulls away and shakes her head. "I love you Fangs. I-I don't want anything to happen to you. After all this is over we can talk about this and be happy okay?" She suggests with a weak smile and he nods crying and she wipes his tears and hugs him again. "I love you Gianna. I love you so fucking much." He says crying and she just stays in the hug. "I love you too but don't say It like a goodbye Fangs." She says and they both pull away and kiss.
Toni went outside and came back in. "Guys everything is getting worse out there." She says. Jughead walks up to the sheriff. "We need to get him out of here we need to go through the side door." "Crowds out there too so pick your poison serpent." The new sheriff says with venom laced in his deep voice. I give him a death stare as he walks off. "What do we do man." Sweet Pea chokes out and Fangs starts to get frantic. "I don't want to die." "Youre not going to." Jughead and Gianna says at the same time but I'm different tones. Jug turns to us and he holds Fangs face. "Look at me okay?" He grabs onto Sweets shoulder. "We stand together. So none of us falls. In unity there is strength!" He says and we all form a huddle and repeat. "In unity there is strength!" We say loud with passion.
We walk out the front door surrounding Fangs closely. Other Serpents gather around his and help push back the crowd. My heart was beating with fear for Fangs. I kept getting pushed at by northsiders but I let it slide for Fangs sake. Everyone is chanting while we are trying to get out of the circle and we just keep pushing it not losing our steps. We stop when we see Reggie get tackled by Archie when a gun falls out of his hand and a gun shot goes off. I duck my head and then look over to Fangs and see him just standing there. I go to the front of him and I scream and start sobbing when I see the blood spewing out of his stomach and we all grab him and try to stop the bleeding. He goes to the ground and Gianna starts freaking out. I've never seen her like this in her life. I put my hand over his stomach and try to apply pressure to where he was shot and I kept getting blood off over our hands. I look over and see Reggie.
Reggie shot Fangs. He gives me a sorry look and I just keep crying and shake my head and I continue to try to help Fangs. I see Sweet Pea look up and look at Reggie and Archie and he gets tense. Jughead screams for help and no one does anything. Everyone is frozen or fighting. Gianna ran off to I don't know where. Fp gets up and carries Fangs with Jughead. "Get your ass home right now Victoria!" He screams and I just choke out a yes. Then I think about Gianna. "Toni we need to find Gianna." I say crying and she nods and holds my hand and we run off to go find her.
As what feels like hours I see three people standing a couple feet in front of us. "Toni. Run." I say and I start to take off and when she realizes who it is she runs too. Sooner or later we hear motorcycles. I grab her hand and we make a sharp turn and the people on the bikes had to reverse. "Toni keep running we just gotta get home."
I say and we kept running and throwing them off. Then without noticing there was something in the road that made me trip. I basically fell on my back and had a couple scratches here and there. Toni realizes I fell and comes up to me and helps me up but I tried running with her help but that just got us caught. "Look who it is." Maxx says holding my arm and I wince because he is digging his nails into a new cut. "Your serpent boyfriend is gonna love what we have planned." He says with a devilish smirk and hits me over the head and I pass out.
As I wake up I hear Penny talking on the phone.
"Hello lover boy." She says and I realize I'm wrapped up in rope. "It's your old gal pal." She says and I roll my eyes. I look over and see Toni and I whisper. "I'm so sorry Toni." I say with tears in my eyes and she shakes her head. "It's not your fault Tori." She whispers back. "Oh I heard." She says with sarcasm. "Riverdale burning to the ground. It's tragic' how about we meet up. Your old hang out by the docs?" She says and I look at Toni and she gives me a nervous look. "Cause if you don't I'll cut up your girlfriend and dear cousins face."
I roll my eyes and she laughs. "Oh please, ponytail is a snooze. I mean your Southside smurfette. What do you think I should start with."
"Tell her to go to hell Jughead!" She screams. "Or maybe her tongue? Or your dear cousins tongue too she really has a attitude. Just come here alone. It will be me and the dynamic track duo here." She says and hangs up. Penny laughs and looks at us. "No shot you're gonna get rescued." Penny says pointing her knife at Toni. "Yeah? Why is that." She asks. "Because, only one of you gets to leave. The other will be my.. apprentice. Or slave. Whatever you wanna call it." She says and giggles. I look at Toni with wide eyes and Toni just gives Penny a stare. "I mean. Dizty over here does have Ghoulie blood." Once she says that I just have a blank expression. "My father is a serpent.. m-my mom was never a Ghoulie." "But on the contrary, your mothers parents were. She just didn't make the cut. She dated a serpent and joined them. But you." She gets up and hold her knife to my cheek and cuts it and I grunt in pain and stare at her with teary eyes. "You look like a spitting image of your mother. And your mother was a spitting image of her mother. Everyone will know where you came from." She says and I start crying. "I'm not one of you. I'm a S-Serpent I'll always be a serpent." I say crying and she laughs. "You are a Ghoulie by blood sweetheart. And since your mother wanted to chicken out, maybe we can just force you in." She says with a manic smile and I look at Toni and she has teary eyes and is looking at me with a apologetic face.
Jughead comes and they debate about leaving. Jughead brought Cheryl as backup and Maxx wasn't there but it was Malachai and another serpent behind him. "Which girl do you want?" He asks with his baseball bat in his hand. Jughead looks at me and back at Penny then at Malachai. "What? What do you mean what girl I'm taking them both home." He says looking at me and I look down. "You get one. Not both Jones." Penny says in a annoyed voice. "Give us both you serpent hag." Cheryl says in a aggressive kind of voice. "T-Take Toni." I say and that causes everyone to give me a confused look. "Jug I'll be fine." I say and he shakes his head. "No Victoria this is no time to act hero. What will your dad say? Sweet Pea? My dad? The rest of the Serpents our friends?!" He says in a yelling tone and Malachai cuts him off. "I'll make the decision alittle easier Jones." He says and he unties Toni. I start crying and I look down. Toni goes to untie me but Malachai gets inbetween us with his bat and that makes her back up. She runs over to Cheryl and puts her arm around her waist. "I'm not leaving Victoria." He says shaking his head. "You can't and you will." I hear Maxx say and I look behind me and I look back at Jughead. "Can I just say bye to him?" I ask looking at Penny and she looks like she's thinking. "Please, i won't get out of this just let me say goodbye please." I beg and she rolls her eyes and unties me. "Don't try to make any runs. It will just end up in your death." She says and I nod and I walk over to Jughead and I hug him tightly. "She's gonna offer you something take it and come back with everyone. Tell your dad my dad and Sweets and Gianna that I love them. I'll see you again. In unity there is strength." I say before letting him go. "I love you Juggy." I say crying and he is crying. "I love you to Vic." "Now go tell your father and your tribe that the Serpents cleat our tonight, or it's a war between the Ghoulies and the Serpents at Pickens park at dawn." She says and I walk back to her. Maxx grabs me and takes me away and I hear Jughead screaming.
I just want to go home.

Sooooo long ass chapter hello. So a lot happened LMFAO. Next chapter is gonna be from probably Gianna's POV again so yay! I hope you guys enjoy.