chapter 6

I wake up the next day in Sweet Peas arms

I wake up the next day in Sweet Peas arms. I softly got out so I didn't wake him and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and started brushing my hair. I smile at myself when I realize I'm wearing his clothes. Sadly we had school so I got ready and got dressed. About a half an hour before school started Sweet Pea still wasn't up. I decided to throw a pillow at his face and he wakes up instantly. "What the hell was that?" He says in a groggy voice sitting up fast and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. He saw the pillow next to him and smirked and got up and picked me up and lightly threw me on the bed which made me laugh more. He got a pillow and then hit me in the face and I look up at him and laugh and he does the same.
I jump out of bed. "Time to get ready for school." I say with a peppy sarcastic tone and he laughs. He took so long to get ready we were nearly late to school. We walk in and a teacher starts to yell at us for being late when we walked through the school and I walked through the metal detector, as did Sweet Pea. We go to our class and our class is already rowdy at 7 am. I can't relate.
The day goes on and at the end of the day Sweet Pea walks me home and we say our goodbyes and he goes home. I go in and see Jughead sitting on the couch. "You good?" I say sitting next to him looking in his eyes. "I'm going to Southside High." He says upset. He cares a lot about his friends. He really loves them. I nod. "I mean you'll have me there, and the rest of the serpents." I say with a slight smile and he nods. "I'm not even a serpent." He says debating me. "You're the kings son. You're a serpent by blood." I say giving him a duh look and he just looks down. "Look can I tell you something?" I say and he looks at me. I look down and look back up at him. "I'm technically not a full serpent either. I didn't preform this sexist dance. That's about it the way to be in the gang. My dad didn't want me doing it so he kinda just pushed it to the side." Jughead looked confused yet intrigued. "But you can't get off the hook like I did, I've been hanging out with the serpents since I was small, you're joining now so people will know." He sighs and nods. "Does no one know?" He says and I nod. "Only you, my dad and your dad. FP I guess didn't like the idea of his daughter preforming a sexual dance at the age of 12." I say with a laugh and that cheered him up and he hugged me. "I love you, Vic." He says and I smile. "I love you too, Jug."
We both just watched tv and hung out and ate chips. He was telling me about all the Northside drama and about what people have been saying about the Southside. Also about this man named Hiram Lodge. He sounds like a evil man. Jughead is the easiest person to talk to. He never doesn't have anything to talk about. He may seem shy and very outsider like but we have a bond where he's never shy with me. We are both comfortable around each other. I've always wondered how Jug would be at a high school party. He doesn't really go to parties because he loves being the lonely boy. I wonder what type of drunk he is.
That night more happened then me and jughead could've anticipated.

Hey people! So I'm lowkey loving this book sorry it's been 3 days I've been sad and not motivated. Anyways I hope you're Enjoying the story!