chapter 16

After my morning classes that I didn't have with Sweets, I was happy I was gonna meet up with him at lunch

After my morning classes that I didn't have with Sweets, I was happy I was gonna meet up with him at lunch. I walked to the cafeteria and walked up to the table with my friends. "I hate this school." Gianna says. "Come on Gi, it's not that bad." Fangs says and she shakes her head. "I can't do shit here! At least at Southside I could smoke a cigarette now I have to resort to vaping." Gianna says with a grossed out look and I laugh at her. "Or you can wait till after school to smoke." I say and she smiles and rolls her eyes.
I look up and I see Reggie with his friend. He blows me a kiss, but not in a cute way kinda in a youre-in-hell-way. Sweets looks at me and notices my scratch on my face that I tried to hide. He comes around the table to me and sits next to me and looks at my face. "What happened? Did someone do something." I knew Sweet Pea would've attacked Reggie so I shook my head. "I messed up the heat in chem, the bottle exploded and went all over me." I say laughing softly and I look at him and smile. His goofy smile smiles back at me. "I'm glad we have the rest of the day together." I say and he nods. "Yes finally. I'm so used to seeing you like every period in Southside." He says and I smile.
Suddenly we feel wet and I see Gianna get up. "What the hell is your problem?!" Gianna screams causing everyone to stare at her. She hasn't had a cigarette so she gets alittle off it. Reggie smiles at her. "What, can't handle some water serpent?" That sets her off and she goes to pounce on him and another Bulldog pulls her and that automatically gets me pissed I jumped over the table and pushed the guy and I felt more water get poured on me and I heard Sweet Pea yell and he pushed Reggie backwards. "Guys stop!" Archie screams coming over. "Before all 5 of you get suspended id stop while you're ahead." The red head says and I just give Reggie a stare and he winks at me and Sweets saw and was about to punch him but me and Gianna pulled him back.
"He's not worth it."
I say giving him a look pulling Sweet Pea away. As we are walking out Reggie screams towards me. "You'll see my worth sweetheart!" I turn around and give him a look and Fangs, Gianna and I shove Sweet Pea out before he could respond to that. "I fucking hate how these Northsiders think they can just fuck with us!" Sweet Pea yells and punches a locker. "We are in their territory now, they can do whatever they please." Fangs says pissed off and me and Gianna are equally as pissed.
"For once, I miss the Jingle-Jangle infested halls and rowdy teens." Gianna says rolling her eyes. I kinda agree with her. We wouldn't have gotten treated like this if we were still in the Southside. We had our cliche and a big group of people who would stand behind us. Now we are split in half because we all got separated. If I ever meet this Hiram Lodge I will have some not nice choice words for him. We walked into the students lounge and sat down there. Some Northsiders gave us stares. But we ignored it. We were all over today.
Then after a bit Jughead and Toni walks in. "What happened why weren't you guys in the cafeteria?" Jughead asks and sits next to me. "That Reggie kid threw water at us and we almost fought his friends." Gianna says and rolls her eyes. "Wait what?" Jughead says getting pissed. "The bulldogs haven't left us alone." I snap and Sweet Pea looks at me confused and I just keep my gaze towards Jughead. "I'll talk to Archie." He says getting up. "I'll go with you." I say and everyone looks confused. "Why?" Fangs asks and I shrug.
"Can I come Jug?"
I say and Jughead nods. We leave the lounge. "Why did you want to come?" Jughead asked and I sighed. "Reggie was fucking with me kinda, he messed with the heat in chem and the glass bottle thing exploded and that's how I got the cut." I say and I look at Jughead and he gets pissed. "You can't tell Sweets." I say and Jughead smiles. "Sweets? You call him Sweets now?" I look at him and smile. "Shut up Jug."
"You likeeee him." He teases and I hit his arm.
Maybe I do like him... a lot.

Okay peeps 2 things. 1. We literally got over 300 reads so fast and like 36 votes! That's so good compared to electric. Also electric is so close to 1,000 so if you like the outsiders I suggest you read that ;) 2. Happy New Years! For me I'm 30 minutes away from 2019🤪 I hope this is a of your years and I hope you thrive bc that's what I'm hoping for myself lmfao. Enjoy, vote and comment!!!!