Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays everyone. Whether you are celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, something else or nothing specific I hope you have a great time and are safe. I wish you all a happy holiday and my gift to you is a Malec short.

THIS IS NOT APART OF THE ACTUAL STORY. JUST SOME MALEC TO MAKE YOU HAPPY.

3rd Person POV

Magnus and Alec sat at the kitchen table. Magnus had cooked their anniversary meal after Alec had almost burned down their kitchen last year.

"Magnus this tastes great. What is it?" Alexander asked his husband. After they had finished dinner and we're halfway through with dessert.

"It's a dish my mother made when I was younger. I was able to find the recipe when we visited my old house last year" Magnus replied.

Alec was so happy that his beautiful husband had come to peace with his mother's death. Once he had been told what really happened to push her over the edge, he knew that his mother had loved him dearly.

Magnus was able to find some things from his past there and had taken them back here. One more piece of his mother was the incredible recipes that he had found and made Alec his personal taste tester which he had no complaint with.

"Awesome. You're a great cook" Alec responded. Magnus smiled, his cat eyes sparkled in the soft candlelight. Alec grabbed his husband's hand across the table for the two of them.

"I love you so much Magnus" Alec said.

"I love you too baby" Magnus replied, unknowing of what was coming next.

"I love you more than I thought I could love anyone or anything. You've made me feel things I didn't even know I was capable of feeling. The love I have for you is more  extraordinary than the anyone has ever felt, no matter what anyone says no one has more love for someone than I have for you. It's impossible for someone to match my love for you.'

"The past five years that I've been your husband has been incredible and it has me waiting for the next five hundred. The next five thousand. I don't think I could've survived some of the things I did, without you. From getting married to receiving the immortality rune during the wedding after party to everything else, I knew my feelings for you would be eternal.'

"Magnus will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me again?" Alec asked.

"Of course" Magnus said, dropping his fork and flinging himself at his husband. Alec placed the ring in Magnus' finger beside the  wedding ring that Alexander had given him five years prior. They kissed passionately, yet slowly. The married men savored the feeling of pure euphoria with one another, knowing that they had all the time in the world to express their immense love with one another. The love that grew by the second as the kiss grew more heated.

"Bedroom" Magnus gasped out as Alexander pulled away to catch his breath.

Still glued to one another, they made their way to the room that they shared. They left a trail of clothes in their wake.

Magnus and Alec expressed their feelings for one another all night. It truly was the best anniversary that they could wish for.

I hope you enjoyed this one-shot. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

Be happy, stay strong, and Love Yourself

- Nautilus