Homecoming & Transfers

The song is pointed more to Jace than Malec

Magnus POV

Today Alexander and I were leaving Dudiel. I had to stay here for an extra week so the nurses could monitor my health, and I had constantly gotten better.

And it had to be because of my beautiful fiance. He was always clinging onto my body and I couldn't be happier. He was more affectionate than I had ever seen him, he was just a big embodiment of love.

Now, my childhood bedroom had seen it's share of adult behavior. Once we got alone, Alec and I couldn't keep our hands off of each other. We made love for the most night and slept in late. It was a beautiful routine, like a premarital honeymoon.

During the day, when I wasn't swamped by nurses, Alec and I planned our wedding. Almost everything was complete. We'd even designed the cake, decided on flowers and everything. We would be wed in purple, gold and black. I had even conjured mock invitations and Alec had picked the one he wanted most. This was going to be the wedding of the millennium. The Nephilim wouldn't know what hit them.

"Mags" he groaned against my lips as I sunk my teeth into the plump flesh.

His heavy and harsh breathing filled my ears as he tried to convince me ti stop so we could go hand out invitations to my parents. It wasn't working, his skin and lips tasted sweet, and I couldn't get enough.

"Magnus" Alexander moaned. I latched my lips to the hollow of his neck as my hands groped his ass.

My hands went to unbuckle his belt, when a startled gasp sounded in the room. My mother stood in the doorway, looking shocked.

"Hey Mom" I greeted.

"Hey Magnus, shouldn't you be preparing to leave?" She asked, sounding upset about my departure.

"That's what I've been saying" Alec said when he had partially caught his breath. Alexander nuzzled into my neck and laced our fingers together on top of his thigh.

"So sweet when is the wedding? Make sure to send pictures and come back and visit us" My mother said.

"We're not sending pictures..." I replied.

"Oh, well have fun" My mom replied, upset.

"Because you and dad are coming" I replied and Alec held out the invitations.

My mother screamed as she traced the lettering on the paper. My father came running into the room, looking for signs of danger.

"What's wrong?" He asked, confused.

My mother hung her arm around his neck, forcing him to her level and read to him the whole of the invitation. Often adding in "our baby" and "so beautiful".

"I'd never thought I'd get to see you have a wedding! Oh and children! Well you can't but my grandchildren, I can't wait!" My mom exclaimed, tears running down her face.

"You really think that the Clave is going to let us in?" My father asked.

"Whose going to stop you?" I asked.

"No one" he replied.

And for the first time, in a long time, maybe even ever, I felt like I was going to have a good relationship with my dad. My mother and I, after I had learned what had actually happened, always had a great relationship. My father not so much.

£££££££££££££££

Alec and I ended up staying until dinner, spending more time with my sideof our family. Alec and I were about to walk out of the portal when my mom stopped us.