The Honeymoon

Warning Sexual Content Ahead. This Is Not Intended For People Under 18

3rd Person POV

Alec moaned in Magnus' mouth as Magnus began unbuttoning his dress shirt, making tiny rips around the buttons. The warlock couldn't focus on the shirt through his arousal, especially with Alec whispering dirty words in his ear.

"Fuck it" Magnus said, and snapped his fingers, making both of their clothes vanish. Alec sexily laughed in Magnus' ear and pulled him towards the bed.

"Come here baby," Magnus moaned, he laid on his back in the bed. Alec laughed and moved farther up the bed to where he was sitting on Magnus' hips. Alec was grinding on his lover, delivering the much needed friction.

"You're beautiful" Magnus complimented, his cat eyes on full display.

"So are you Mr. Bane. Gorgeous, so gorgeous it isn't fair" Alec replied, leaning down to tease Magnus' lips with his teeth.

"As are you Mr. Bane" Magnus replied, watching Alec's pupils dilate.

"Fuck. Say it again" Alexander moaned, a shivering running down his spine.

"Say what again?" Magnus asked teasingly.

"You know what" Alec replied, rolling his hips and creating the perfect friction to make Magnus cry out.

"That was a dirty move Mr. Bane" Magnus said in his ear. The warlock flipped the two, and started  grinding on Alec's bare erection.

"Fuck. Mags! Come on baby. Don't be mean. We just got married. I'm a fucking Bane now" Alec whined, not caring about his words as long as they'd get Magnus to fuck him

"You're a fucking Bane now, baby" Magnus said, as he captured his husband's lips in a steamy kiss.

Magnus moved about his husband and slowly moved his hand around to his husband's anus. He gently taken the flexing muscle and opened the Shadowhunter with his magic.

Alec let out a long drawn-out moan as be felt his husband pushing into him, the dirty words in his ears only furthered the pleasure. The warlock felt like he was burning from the inside out, the pure happiness and pleasure that went on inside of him was breathtaking.

The husband's could feel each other's pleasure on top of their own, creating an almost overwhelming amount of ecstasy. Their moans rang out in the almost silent room. Alec yanked at his husband's hair while Magnus bit and sucked on his immortality rune.

Their worlds shrunk in size. The only thing they could see was the other one, dripping in sweat and as beautiful as ever. They only thing they could feel was the body pressed up against them, the overwhelming pleasure and the impending release.

Magnus' thrusts sped up an became sloppier from the feeling of his release quickly approaching. Alec could feel it too, his moans were louder and he pulled harder on Magnus' hair, making the warlock moan.

"Fuck, Magnus. Fuck" Alec moaned as he felt his release coming quickly now, a warm feeling pooling in his gut. Magnus' thrusts were hitting his prostate head-on and it was so pleasurable that Alec could barely breathe.

Magnus whispered dirty words in Alec's ear while he thrusted into and jerked his husband's erection. Alec released with a scream as Magnus filled him up.

Magnus pulled out and fell to the side, pulling his husband on top of him. He could feel the spell settling into place. His and Alec's souls were bound for eternity. And neither man could be happier.

"Magnus" Alec called.

"Yeah?" Magnus replied, turning over to face Alec. His cat eyes illuminated the darkness a bit, allowing him to see Alec.