He Killed An Angel?

Magnus POV

"Should we go to my house? Or wanna go to your room?" I asked.

"My room" Alexander replied. Alexander got off of my lap and offered me his hand.

Alexander led me through multiple corridors to his room. He opened the door and walked in after me.

The redwood four poster king sized bed had a dark blue bedspread and canopy. The floor and door we're the same redwood as the bedframe.

The room was clean. No clothes littered the floor, the bed was made and no food was on the bedside table. His bow was leaned against his bookshelf. The desk however was messy.

The desk had papers and pencils, notebooks and pens all over it. It looked like there were also coloring supplies too. I walked over to the desk. My fingertips brushed over one of the papers that were turned over. I went to turn it over.

"You don't have to look at that" Alec said as he went to come closer to me. He stood behind me. He slid his arms around my waist.

"But I want to" I replied and turned the paper over. My jaw dropped.

It was a drawing of me. My face was perfectly captured; my jawline and cheekbones perfectly carved out, my cat eyes were glowing through tye picture. It looked more like a photograph than a drawing.

I gently set the paper down and looked over the other ones. There was one of the me, my body was half submerged in water, it was from our first date. There was some of me sleeping curled up on our bed, our bed?, some of me smiling, and cooking. Really me doing everything.

"Alexander these are" I began. I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I saw a drawing. It had our conjoined hands inside of a heart. "These are beautiful. I didn't know you could draw like this"

"Yeah. At first I practiced drawing runes and then just started drawing for fun. I'm glad you like them" he replied.

"I love them. I love you" I replied, spinning around to face him. His arms caged me. I went in to kiss him when the door opened.

"Hey, Ragnor wants you Magnus. Well Ragnor, Tessa and Jem want to talk to you" Jace said. "Please don't suffocate my parabatai. I know he won't mind but I will"

"I'll suffocate him if I want to" I replied jokingly.

"Please do" Alec muttered. It was so quiet I almost didn't hear it. I was almost drooling with the words, the desire he did so little to hide.

"I will later but I have to speak with some old friends first" I replied chewing on my lip to keep myself off of his.

I walked into the living room. Tessa, Jem and Ragnor were all seated side by side. I know that they had gotten close, Ragnor was even the best man at Tessa and Jem's wedding, which took a lot of convincing to the Clave. It was sorted out because of Tessa's status in the London ConClave, which was not a well known thing but she resided in London Institute, or at the High Warlock of London's house when he had something planned.

"Magnus. You never told me Jace was a bonehead like Will" Ragnor said, with gritted teeth.

"Will was fine, his son James was awful" I replied.

"James was great. You only like Will because you slept and made out with him" Ragnor retorted

"Ragnor don't over exaggerate. Will slept on the couch across from my chair where I was reading. And Will was halfway conscious, so I kissed him because Camille was acting as if everything was fine after she was cheating on me for weeks. She only wanted me because of my looks," I replied. " You only liked James because he would take your bets and do stupid stuff while drunk"