Mencintaiku

Alec POV

I sat on my chair in my room as I watched Magnus. His cat eyes scanned the page of the book he was reading. His hair was hanging loosely since it was free of product, he wore no makeup as we had already settled in for the night, and my love was wearing a pair of his pajamas. The shirt of his pajamas however was completely unbuttoned and hanging off of his shoulders, exposing his perfectly sculpted chest, stomach and biceps.

I looked down at my paper and continued drawing him. I was almost finished. I added more definition to his jawline and cheekbones. I made a few more touches and was finished.

"Magnus" I called. He looked up at me, his beautiful eyes shining with love.

"Yes my love?" He asked.

"I finished" I stated.

"Finished what?" He inquired, as if he didn't know that I have been drawing him for the last two hours. Maybe he didn't because he was reading.

"The drawing of you" I replied and held it up.

Magnus stood up and walked over to me. He sat down on my lap and looked over the drawing. His fingers glided over the paper, the look of pure happiness on his face.

It had been two weeks since we had first heard about Magnus'..... relationship with Paris. He hadn't talked about it since and our hunt for Paris had come to a halt. Magnus was his usual self but I knew he hurt, even if he would not let me see it. But I did my best to keep him happy and when I drew him it brightened his mood. I don't exactly know why but if he was happy I was happy.

"It's beautiful" he said, and kissed me on the cheek.

"You know people will start to think you are a narcissist if you keep complimenting yourself like that" I joked.

"Hahaha" he replied sarcastically.

"Wanna go to bed? I'm sleepy" He asked. I nodded and moved to put my drawing supplies up.

I heard Magnus snap and I turned around. It was still my bedframe but his mattress and comforter. I raised my eyebrows, asking him a silent question.

"You bed was horrid, I could tell" he replied. I chuckled and climbed into bed, Magnus following shortly after.

Magnus pinned me under him. His lips crashed into mine, forcing the air from my lungs. He pulled his lips from mine and I took the opportunity to flip us so that I was on top.

Magnus' eyes were glowing with lust, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip. I took one of my hands and forced his head to the side, revealing his neck to me.

I dove straight in; kissing, licking, biting and sucking marks on his neck. Low moans, growls and purrs spewed out of his mouth.

My teeth sunk into the soft spot below his collarbone and he yelped, then moaned at the sensation. I moved away from his neck and traced his jawline with my tongue.

Finally, I moved to what I had been really waiting for. My mouth descended upon his industrial piercing. I captured the bar between by teeth and gave a tug. Magnus started purring as I repeated the action. I had found out that he liked it when I put pressure on his industrial piercing when he had me change it for the first time. Now I loved messing with it and seeing his reaction.

"Alexander" he moaned. My boyfriend was panting heavily.

"Come on, I'm not really that tired" Magnus said, his voice dripping desire.

"Okay" I replied breathlessly. He snapped his fingers, putting up a silencing spell.

Isabelle POV