Chapter ☕️x16

Today was the day of the Christmas party, (since its Christmas Eve) and we're all hyped for it.

Jim still doesn't really want to go, but since I'm going he said he'd drag along.

"You seriously don't have to go if you don't want to," I say beside Jim as we walk into work.

"Nah, it's all good, I'll stick around."

I shrug my shoulders. "Alrighty then, you do whatever you want Halpert."

We get into the office, and we're greeted by Micheal standing on my desk, holding a bottle of vodka and dancing. Angela is yelling at him to get down, and Andy is singing.

Erin and I look at each other in awe from across the room.

Jim leans up to me and whispers in my ear, "Do you still want to stay past 5?"

"I'm not sure anymore." I whisper back laughing.

"We are going to be partying tonight!"

Dwight starts climbing on the desk with him.

"Yeah Partayyy!" Dwight blurts.

I don't know why we're still standing here and doing absolutely nothing to get Micheal to stop but, here we are.

Micheal sees us and hops down.

"The love birds are here! Good morning party people!"

"Hey Micheal." Jim says.

"What's going on here Micheal?" I ask.

"We're starting the party early!" Micheal waves the bottle in my face.

"Oh god." Jim mumbles.

"Micheal it's only eig-" Of course he cuts me off.

"SHHH! Who cares? Nobody cares!"

"I'm going to go sit down now Micheal, okay, please don't stand on my desk." I say to him.
Jim walks over to his desk too.

"You guys are lammeeee!" Micheal says, rolling his eyes. 

"Micheal, why do you have to be so loud it's only eight." Stanley mumbles.

"Yeah no kidding." Meredith responds.

She's hungover.

Oh my god.

"You guys are ruining the party vibes up in here!" Micheal puts the bottle next to me on my desk.

The waft of vodka hits me hard, and I see Jim chuckling across the room.

"We're just trying to get our work done Micheal." Oscar says.

"Ugh, you guys suck."  Micheal storms into his office, and Dwight follows along.

I grab the bottle of vodka off my desk, and walk it over to the break room, until Meredith stops me.

"Nope, give it here kid." I slowly hand it to her, and she grabs it out of my hands.

I hear Angela grunt in disgust.

She's so damn annoying sometimes.

It's now 2:30 and Michael hasn't come out of his office. Dwight came out a little earlier, informing us that Michael thinks we're all party poopers.

Great news I know.

Also, Ryan keeps coming up to my desk and talking to me, and now Jim thinks he likes me and won't get off my case about it.