Chapter ☕️x25

Long Chapter!💞

I woke up in a heavy sweat and pounding headache.

I never thought it could get any worse than this. 

I drank so hard I blacked out.

I've never done that before.

I rub my aching eyes, and sit up.

...I'm not at my house. I'm at Jim's house.

What the hell am I doing here?

I look around for my phone, shoving my arms under the covers and feeling around for it. I look over the side of the bed, on the night stands.

But then I realized I still have my entire outfit on from the party.

It's in my back pocket.

I look at the time, 8:32am, and then my notifications pop up.

Erin texted me.

Hey. I'm so sorry for what happened last night. That took a lot of guts to say. I made sure your house was locked up after everyone left. Jim just left with Pam, & I know he convinced you to go with him, to watch over you. Jim was Pam's ride I guess. I don't know why he didn't leave you with me, but I guess he wanted to be a nice boyfriend. If he still is anyways...😬
I hope you're okay. Talk to me when you can sis.

Also, I hit it off with Andy! Eek! I'm going on a date with him soon!❤️

Oh shit what the hell did I do.

I also had other texts from other people in the office, mostly saying hope your okay, & that they had fun at the party till 'it' happened.

And none of them explained what IT was.

Jim's laying beside me, shirtless, peacefully breathing quietly.

He has one arm behind his head, and the other one across his stomach. He doesn't look that comfortable.

I cuddle in close to him, laying my head on him. I rest my arm across him. Maybe he'll cure my headache.

And I'm kinda worried.

There's no way I'm going back to sleep.

What about everyone else? I hope nobody is sleeping at my house.
I'll have to throw my entire bed away.
Dear god I hope my house didn't burn down or something.

All I really remember from last night is drinking with Dwight.

He takes a deep breath in, so I assume he's woken up from me laying on him, so I close my eyes tightly, pretending to be asleep.

"Good morning." He whispers.

He's awake.

I act like I just woke up too. I take a deep breath in and sit up I turn my head to face him.

"Good morning." I say.

"Hey," He says, floofing his hair. "I need to talk to you about last night."

"And I also have to talk to you about why I'm not at my house. I mean like I love to spend time with you when I can but, why am I here?"

I turn my entire body to face him and sit cross legged. He sits up and rests on the head board.

"Yeah i was assuming you wouldn't remember."

"Oh god is it bad? Knowing me it's probably a yes."