V

~
It was only the second time since the year had started that Draco was in the great hall for a meal at the standard time, in the middle of the wave of other students.
He knew that he needed the energy that the food would give him. It would help him.
Working against the uncomfortable feeling deep inside of him, he put a bit of chicken and some salad on his plate. Every cell of his body wanted to refuse to eat in the filled hall, but he ate anyways.

After the dinner, he made his way to the eight year common room and took a quick shower, before basically passing out in his bed.
A night of sleep was supposed to work like a recharge on his energy, and it did.

When he awoke the next morning, everything felt like always. It was quiet behind the curtains of his bed. Careful not to be too loud, as always, Draco started to get up and grabbed the pile of clothing, already prepared next to his bed.

But when he looked around the room, something was off. The curtains around Weasleys bed were completely open, and potter's bed looked empty as well. His eyes shot over to the little clock on Potters bed side table.

9:39 it read. He stood still, like in shock. This was the most he had overslept in the last couple of months. When it came to him that it was Saturday, he only relaxed a bit.
He never slept this long, not even on weekends.

Slowly he started to adjust to this new situation. He was probably too late for breakfast, as well as his morning reading with Granger. Potter and Weasley were probably up doing who knows what. So, not actually that much different.

He still wanted to go change in the bathroom, it was safer. He wouldn't risk anyone walking in on him with his shirt off. Out of a habit he grabbed his wand and his clothes for the day, when suddenly he froze.

There had been a noise in the bathroom. Suddenly, the lock on the door clicked. Draco felt like he had left his body, watching the scene from across the room.
Until now, he had successfully avoided meeting any of his roommates in the morning.

He caught himself secretly hoping it would be anyone but Potter or Weasley.
Slowly, the door opened and Potter stepped out.

His dark hair was even messier than usually.
Draco's breath had completely stopped. Potter wasn't dressed yet, he had a pair of jeans on and a towel laying around his neck. But no shirt.

They exchanged a short look, but to Draco, it seemed like eternity. Quickly he let his eyes glide down to the floor, but not without looking down Potters body in the process.
He disliked the git very much, but it was only honest to admit that his body was decent to look at.

One of the sides of Potters mouth raised up and He gave Draco a crooked half-smile.
"Oh, good morning, I wasn't sure if you would wake up before I got out."
Draco blinked. He still hadn't processed what he was seeing.

"I did. Morning." His answer was short and He sounded rude, but somehow, Potter still smiled.
He ran a hand through his still wet hair and Draco almost choked on his breath.
It seemed a bit questionable to him that the savior of the wizarding world had apparently not managed a simple drying charm yet.

Potter had strode over to his bed and was going through a drawer for a shirt.
While Draco uncomfortably held the pile that were his clothes right about his arm, to cover his Mark, he couldn't make his legs walk towards the bathroom. They refused.
The whole situation was too peculiar.

As he considered why he hadn't been prepared for this, suddenly he realized something. When he woke up, he didn't hear anything.

"Potter, did you shower with no water or cast a muffliato, because I didn't hear you before you opened the door."
Potter turned around, now holding a shirt, but he didn't put it on.