#knowing your characters

Dear lovely readers this isn't an update.
Just telling you more about the characters.
Hope you love them

The main characters in this book are:

Munaar Ahmad Bawuro: The last daughter to Alhaji Ahmad Bawuro and Hajiya Aishatu Bawuro. She's 16 years old. She got married to Nour while she was still writing her secondary school final exams.

Muhammad Nour Ngabura: The First Son to Alhaji Bagoni Ngabura and Hajiya Maryam Ngabura. He is 27, years old. He works at Ngab's Construction company, a family business.

Hajiya Aishatu Bawuro(maami): Munaar's Mother. Wife to Alhaji Ahmad Bawuro, Mother of six children. She's 50 years old.

Alhaji Ahmad Bawuro(baffa): Munaar's Father. He's the Owner Bawuro Land and Interior, Hajiya Aishatu's husband. He's 61 years old.

Hajja Maryam Ngabura(Ammi): Nour's Mother. Wife to Alhaji Bagoni Ngabura. Mother of 3. She's 48 years old.

Alhaji Bagoni Ngabura(Abba): Nour 's dad, Owner of Ngab's construction company. He's Hajiya Maryam's husband. He's 63 years old.

Goggo meiramu: Maami's sister, has three kids, Zaynab, Zayyad and Fadeelah.

Goggo fadimatu: Baffa's sister..has 2 kids... Fawza and Fawaz.

Anty Hauwa:Ammi sister....has 2 kids. Khadija and Shettima.

Anty Hureira: Abba's sister has one daughter. Muneebah.

Ashe Bagoni Ngabura: second daughter to Nour's parents. His immediate sister.

Aasiya: the Ngaburas last daughter.

Muneebah :  Nour and Ashe's cousin.

****

Adda Aisha(umm Naeem, married to Ya Ahmad. Two kids.. niimah'and naeem)
Hanma Othman(married to Adda sakeena, one daughter. Malika)
Hanma Muhammad(married to Adda Teem, one son. Fawaz)
Adda Zaynab(married to ya Abdullah, two kids. Jiddarh and kabeer)
Adda Hafsie(married to ya Omar. Now two kids. Yasser and Yusrah)

They are Munaar's siblings

******

Salmah MT Ummaru : daughter of a renowned business tycoon. Nour's childhood friend.

Nour's other friends are...

Adebayo Abdullahi Malaheem
And
Samira A. B.

******
Nana Saed Omar.
Maryam A. M.
Hauwa Ibrahim.
Ladeefa Aliyu.
Hafsah B. Tarauni.

*

Sayyed U.
Haydar A.
Omar S.
Salem J.
Mukhtar M.

Are Munaar's friends.

*****

The Bukars are Nour's cousins.

Uncle Bukar is Alhaji Bagoni Ngabura brother. His wife, anty Hauwa. Their kids . Fatima, Ali and Yakura.

*****

Mallam kamaye
Adaman kamaye
Baba Delu.

Are staff at Munaar's house.

I think that's all... But whenever I make up new characters I'll notify.

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement ❤️.

Vote. Comment. Share.