chapter 14🌾

Assalaamu alaykum warahmatullah wa barakatuh my lovely readersssss😆.
Ya kuke? Hope everybody qlwww?.
Toh mun gode Allah .

Sorry it took long for me to update...wallah girl is suffering from a major writer's block.

I want you all to know that I appreciate your reads and votes. But the comment section is heart breaking..... wallahi more comments will motivate me... I'm super sure. Even if you aren't on Wi-Fi or data, you can still come back and vote and comment whenever you get network. Please Danallah😣❤.

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed comments.

Thank you....may God bless you. More credit to your account😆✌♥.

Munaari loves you kathyr ☄♥

••••••••♡

MUNAAR'S POV ♥.

Assalatu khayrun minal nawwm

The first morning adhan blared across the quiet street from the mosque. The sound travelled to far and near in the serenity of the night. Signalling the beginning of another day. A bright new hope.

I rub my eyes with my fingers. And mutter the adhkar. While walking groggily to the bathroom to perform ablution. Waking up for subhi salah has always been a difficulty for me. But Alhamdulillah these days. I'm even proud of myself.

I look at my face in the mirror above the wash hand basin. I looked the same. But my skin still had the glow from all the torture sessions (gyaran jiki) I've been through this wedding week . And there's a new pimple below my lips. God! Take away pimples from our lives please.

I turn the faucet on and warm water cascades down my slender fingers. I perform my wudu in a little haste and come back into the room. I grab a random Hejaab from the closet and drape it over my pyjamas.

I spread the prayer mat. And pray rakatanul fajr. Together with additional nafls before the anointed time for the Salah. I finish and start reading some surahs which I've memorized. Aloud, I love hearing my voice doing the qira'ah aloud. I mimic Sheikh Abubakar Shatiri's qira'ah. Suratul Rahman.

I hear distinctly the door open from the room Next to mine and it close followed by his retreating steps downstairs.

The Muezzin from the mosque says the Iqamah so I say sadaqallahul Azeemmm and I stand up and start my own prayer.

After my tasleem I sit on the mat and continue my Telawah I am halfway through suratul waqe'ah when I lost the ayah I was reading. I tried all I could to remember but to no avail. I was almost giving up when out of the blue I hear...

وَكَانُوا۟ يُصِرُّونَ عَلَى ٱلْحِنثِ ٱلْعَظِيمِ

In his melodious voice which so much resembles Sheikh Abubakar Shatiri's own. For a split second I thought it was the real Abubakar Shatiri in my room. But then I look up and I see my husband looking so awesome in his black shiny jallabiya.

He gives me a small smile encouraging me to carry on.
I clear my throat

وَكَانُوا۟ يَقُولُونَ أَئِذَا مِتْنَا وَكُنَّا تُرَابًا وَعِظَٰمًا أَءِنَّا لَمَبْعُوثُونَ

I continue till the end of the surah Alhamdulillah with no hindrance.

I look up and I see him. On his face a very alluring smile.

UNFORGETTABLE ||Editing||DÀr berÀttelser lever. UpptÀck nu