chapter 18♥

Assalam alaykum surbajo's❤🔐.
Welcome to November people.... just one month before 2020😲😲💃🙆I'm like going hyper.... it still feels just like yesterday when the fireworks filled the air, celebrating 2019. But here we are, 2020 knocking at our doors....Allah ya sa mu dache.
Here's another chapter.
But don't get used to it tho😊, or as Our Nour will say "do not get too attached" 😅💞.

Please share your views on the story, I want this book to be an interactive story, Express your opinions and suggestions in the comments section.... don't just tell me to update soon.🤗😚😊.

Thank you for reading.

Munaari loves you ♥.

MUNAAR'S POV ♥.

I woke up to the sound of the wind that was howling outside, blowing the curtains and sending in the sweet earthly scent that normally signals rainfall.

I stand up groggily and closed the windows but not after standing and simply staring into the outside. The sky was immensely dark and the breeze was cool, trees were moving back and forth, some colourful chirpy birds flying from branch to branch, while up in the sky, a wilder specie of black birds were soaring high up in the sky.

Sometimes I just wish I had wings. To fly high up and away from my problems. But then, I'm human. And I don't have wings...... so I have to stay here and face my problems.

I walk out to a balcony and stand there gazing at the open space. It overlooked the garden at the backyard of the house. I see some rabbits scurrying away to hide in their hutches, the white pigeons were flying to the rooftops and the green trimmed grasses danced to the rhythm of the breeze. The scene was so MaaShaaAllah. I could look at this forever and not get tired. Soon a drop fell on my nose, followed by another, then another and now.... it was completely drizzling. And I stood there inhaling the natural fragrance that took over the air. A flash of lightning brought me back from my reverie. As much as I love the rain. Thunder scared me more. So I quicklygo back into the room and closed the double doors that lead to the balcony. And soon enough the familiar sound of ArRa'ad (thunder) filled the air. I close my eyes shut and mutter the dua to calm the earratic beating of my heart.

سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي يُسَبِّحُ الرَّعْدُ بِحَمْدِهِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ مِنْ خِيفَتِهِ

Glory is to Him Whom thunder and angels glorify due to fear of Him.

I close the windows and curtains then switch on the lights because the room was dark due to the dark clouds outside which covered the sunlight.

The same thoughts I slept off with came back to my mind.

Who is salmah???.
Who is she to my husband???.
Do they share some history together???.

Yhup! Those were the thoughts that kept playing over and over in my mind. I made my way to the bathroom and shower, I brushed my teeth after showering and I went to my walk in closet. I dressed in a maroon offshoulder jumpsuit. I set my thick dark hair in a french braid.

I sat infront of my vanity table and applied some moisturizer to my skin. Then I rubbed some lipbalm on my plump lips. My face was blotchy and my lips were swollen and red. It happens sometimes when I'm on my bloody days.

I go down stairs to the kitchen and i saw my breakfast. I reheated it in the microwave and made a double espresso for myself.

I sat down on the kitchen island and ate my breakfast. Listening to the sound of the rain pitter-pattering on the roof. It was like music to my ear.