chapter 13🌸

Heyooo loveliesss.....here we are ...
*drumrolls* the thirteenth chapter of your award-winning book.....
   UNFORGETTABLE!!!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY...AND PROUD ...AND THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU...WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT U I WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT TO THIS CHAPTER...

wallahi sometimes I feel like giving up but then I remember  your lovely comments...and it motivates me.

SOUNDTRACK: No air. Chris Brown ft. Jordin sparks.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This chapter is dedicated to all the girls from hadejia that make me smile..... ILYSM♥

MUNAAR'S P.O.V

I woke up feeling so down. I have this stupid pang in my head and whenever I bend down, it throbs  more. I freshen up and dress in a black and white stripy palazzo  and a white shirt then wrapped a red turban to cover my head...I don't bother wearing any makeup cause I'm not going out. I go downstairs and meet baba Delu and Adama washing plates in the  kitchen.

I greet them then I make a cup of strong coffee for myself.

The caffeine better help with the headache.

Or else...

Well it's not like I can threaten my coffee right?

I drink my coffee with some toast and a slab of cake from the fridge. Noticing Mr.Nour  is nowhere in sight,  I decide to ask baba Delu.

"Baba Delu....has HE  had his breakfast?"
She obviously knows who I'm talking about, does she expect me to go all like 'has my husband.'....hell no.

"Wallahi tun fajiri mi larai mo....so mi anda(Wallah... I haven't seen him since morning...so i don't know)" she says.

I say okay then proceed to make another cup of coffee...just the way I remembered his mum used to make for him...with a little  froth at the top.

I cut another slab of the moist chocolate fudge I was eating and make a cheese toast for....HIM.

Don't get me wrong but.... I'm naturally a nice person.

So I make my way to his room and I knock....

After like 5 seconds of silence.. he majestically answers.

"Yes"

I open the door and peep through.

"Did I say come In?!!" He growls.... the rudeness dripping from his voice.

What the jahannam?!?!... I'm trying to be nice here ohh and he's making me look stupid.

"I just came to drop breakfast " I say in an equally rude voice.

"Did I say I wanted to eat?!" He growls some more.

Fuck!.. this homo-sapien doesn't know who he's dealing with.

"You never said....but I felt you needed to, y'know...as your wife" I played the wife card and enter the room.

yh I know...stubborn!

"And who said you can  go around calling yourself ...my wife!" He barks.

WaiyaZubillah!...what is wrong with this guy today?!

"Well...it seems you have forgotten... exactly 2 days and some hours ago we were lawfully wedded, in a mosque, with witnesses...according to the Islamic law, I have every right to call myself ...your wife!even though I can't help it" I find myself shouting too.