chapter 22♥️

Hey y'all.
How you doin?
How's your boyfriend?
Hope he's doing alright. Toh Allah ya qara dankon soyayya.
My guys.... How's that fine girl of your life?.
Toh a gaida su duka...
Tell them to add unforgettable to their library, ko Basu da Wattpad, they should install Wattpad yau yau in nan. Because our journey is about to get all rosy yet thorny with a rocky twist...!🌚♥️😅.

Toh enough of my surutu... Tighten your dankwali and belts grab a bowl/pack of your favorite snack, play your favorite playlist and READ ON!!!.

Munaari loves you ♥️.

__ __
[×][×]
π
'••••'

Munaar's POV.

I woke up quite very late and did my morning routine. I even cooked breakfast and lunch altogether.

I didn't see my people... AKA Ashe and muneebah AKA the devil's sisters.😅 So I asked baba Delu if she'd seen them.

"Au Baki sani bah? Ai Ashe and muneebah had gone home earlier even before you woke up" was her reply and I couldn't have been more happier. With a bitch-free day🤸🤸🔥🤣.

I totally forgot that today is Nana's birthday so I decided to bake a cake for her.

I quickly set to work. I brought out the necessary ingredients and started beating the batter in the mixer.

Due to the noise the mixer was giving off, I didn't hear Nour's footsteps when he was coming down the stairs. I just felt someone's presence in the kitchen and I turned around.

And lo and behold, there stood the Nour bagoni ngabura in his mighty glory. I gave him a smile which he returned with one of his signature nods, yet I saw the inkling of a tiny smile on the side of his lips.

"Ya kike?" He simply asked and I felt like I was on top of the world.... Cause he actually cares. About. Me.🤸🤸.

"Lafiya qalau" I say with a full grin.

"Ina qawayen ki?" He asked.. humor laced his voice.

"Baba Delu told me they've gone home" I say and shrug.

"Home Kuma!!?....ikon Allah. Toh Allah ya kyauta" he said and chuckled. That his chuckle that sends a whole vibe of energy to the pit of my stomach.

"Ameen" I say.

"What are you making?" He asked.

Wow... I really love the change in him. Like he's even the one trying to make a conversation today... Whoa I'm impressed.

"I'm trying to bake a cake" I say emphasizing on the word trying. He chuckles again.

"Are you baking a cake or trying to bake a cake?" He asks.

"I'm doing both. If it turns out well, then I baked a cake. If it doesn't kuma, toh I tried.... It's as easy as that" I say and give him a smile.

My phone started ringing stopping him from saying out his reply. I checked the caller ID

NanahMehn♥️🔐.

I picked.

"Well if it's not the birthday girl herself" I say and she shoutss.

"Yes mehnnn it's meeeee!!!!! I'm officially 16 people!!! I'm 16!!!!!!" She shouts.

"Babe... You turning 16 doesn't mean I don't need my ears anymore.... So please stop shouting" I say and I hear Nour's faint chuckle.