chapter 15🌸

Sallama mai tauhidi gareku ya jama'a...abokan tafiya na ...na rayuwar mutanen Unpogettabul.

😆....

Hey guyssss!!!!!....
Yakuke.
Yasumamanku?.
Hope kowa qlww?.
If so, we thank God.
If not...Allah ya basu quick recovery.
Ya jiqan deceased ones kuma.
Ameen.

Who likes how I mixed Hausa and Turanchi?.

Okay.... before you start reading this chapter ....make sure you tighten your belts and your đankwali's. And play your favourite playlist.😈♥😆🎤.

This chapter is dedicated to
Zaynably
fancyfyanzy
aminah_saeed
Chuchumoh (check her book.."his wife or his mistress)
_noble_lady
TeemahGujbawu (check her book "online love"🙃).
_ayeesherh_
Aneesahkaoje_
mz_dimplesssss
finiesta11 (check Maryaamah)
Seeyamerh

Niqabi_hijabi.

It's either I read their book and got inspired or..i read their comments on MY book and got inspired. May Allah bless y'all 😍.

And my brand new LOML....

Okay....hope you guys enjoy the chapter.
Munaari loves you ♥.
Yes all of you.

(Ignore the typos)
•••••••

NOUR'S POV ♛.

She came into my room and asked if she could go to prom. I actually just wanted to test her patience....so i said she is not going. She started crying and rambling stuff...and I just enjoyed the little show..so even though I wanted to tell her, I remained my stand and said....No.

She gave up..
I didn't think she would..but she did. She told me to not worry on a very surprisingly calm tone. And at that time I felt I had to let her go.

I was going to my home office, when I overheard her telling her friend...no I wasn't eavesdropping, she was shouting and it was on hands-free. And the friend was also shouting...like fisabilillah cant they talk like normal people?.

So I heard her telling her friends she wasn't going. Then the friend asked her If I was the one that stopped her... and she said no I didn't stop her...she just doesn't feel like going.... and right Then, another wave of respect for her washes over me.

So I made up my.mind to take her to prom....but a surprise.

So when I finished getting ready for work. I told the maids to.take the day off...and I told Baaba Delu to tell her to get ready...we are going somewhere.

I went to office and I was met with tons of work... in my absence last week, a.lot of work was loaded for me. I replied more than hundred mails and even more phone calls. I signed contracts and I had three meetings. Two of which were successful.

In everything I did... thoughts of her were clouding my brain... I even called my Secretary Munaar twice, can you imagine?.

And when she made my tea.... I almost spat it out... it tastes like rotten water compared to MUNAAR'S.