chapter 24🖤

Assalam alaykum lovelies
How're you all holding up?
#staysafe.
Jumu'ah kareem to y'all... Like can you believe I totally forgot today was Friday???!
...#lockdown period isn't helping matters wallahi... May God continue to protect us all.

May Allah keep us safe.
Ameen.

Sooooo, as promised, though it's kind of late....

here's another chapter.

Please vote, comment and recommend book, it'll mean a lot.

ammatullah @nabzee
*****

Third person's POV 🖤.

Inside the PJ was what you'd call pure luxury, it had cream leather seats lining the walls and a coffee table in the middle, there's two bedroom compartments with mini ensuite bathrooms, a little kitchen area, and a TV.

They soon settled in and Ammi turned the TV on. They said their dua's and after some time the plane took off.

It was a joyous hour long flight to bauchi, it was actually 54 minutes but the time it took for the plane to taxi from the gate to the runway to take off added up to the hour.

Ammi and Maami chattered all through the journey, while Abba, Baffa and Nour were talking business, Nour checked on Munaar from time to time which made her quite uneasy because he always gained attention from their parents to them.

Ashe and muneebah kept going through their social Media, Aasiya was soon asleep after the first 15 minutes. Which left Munaar with no one to talk to. So after taking a few snaps of the clouds, she busied herself on Wattpad.

Her favourite writer Maymunatu_bukar had dropped a new book. Jiddarh it was very interesting and before she knew it, she'd already read the three updated chapters and she was already anticipating an update.

She read other books like Online, Chronicles of Nabilah , Uncouthly attached and Bound by TheOmoope She loved those books, especially Bound. It's a very interesting story of a middle aged widowed hairdresser and how she and her boss's son fell in love with each other, and it led to marriage.

People might say she's too young to be reading such books but wallahi from reading books like that, she's getting a better insight on life, and she gets more mature. Now that she needed a lot of maturity.

"Um... assalamualaikum, Would you like some tea?"

Munaar looked up.

It was an air hostess dressed in a long Navy dress and a cute Navy hijab that had gold hems. Munaar smiled at her.

"Wa alaykum aasalm,No thanks, I'm good just water will do" she said with a smile And the hostess smiled back.

She went to Ashe and muneebah to ask them, they replied and she went away.
Few minutes later, she emerged from the kitchen cabin and brought them their various beverages.

Munaar smiled at her and said a soft thank you, before she took a sip of her water.

After some minutes, Nour came and sat next to her she looked up and gave him a smile.

"How many more minutes?" She asked him. Plainly eager to get off the plane and stretch her legs.

"I think about fifteen more"

"Alhamdulillah" she sighed exasperatedly.

"Wow you're so eager" he said and chuckled.

"You have no idea" she said with a smile.

" Is there ever a moment you aren't smiling, mi Reina?". He asked and she blushed and shrug. He smiled and she got back to scrolling through Wattpad.

"What are you reading?" He asked.

"A book." She replied without her full attention on him.

"You have books on your phone?!" He asked. Clearly bemused. She turned until she's face to face with him.

"No silly, it's a reading and writing app. The best creation. It's my solace." She said passionately.

"Wow, you sure do love this app, what's it called.?" He asked.

" Yes... I love it with my all.. it's called Wattpad" she said with a bright smile.

He felt a pang of something in the pit of his stomach, but he couldn't say what. It was a mixture of hurt, jealousy, and love.

Dude, you clearly aren't jealous of a phone app, are you?

His subconscious said and he sharply cleared his self of that emotion.

****

Munaar's POV.

" So what's the name of the book you're reading?" He asked...

Urgh won't he just let me read in peace?!.

"Soiled" I simply replied.

"Care to share what it's about?" He asked further. I sigh exasperatedly.

"It's about a lady who was In an abusive marriage, and has controlling, money hungry parents, she got arrange married to a tycoon. Where she lastly found her well deserved love" I go ahead and give him a detailed summary of the book.

"Wow..... Her first husband is surely a loser it's something I can never do" he said and I cringed at the thought of Nour resorting to violence. He unfailingly noticed, as usual.

"Reina just know that no matter what I'll never harm you kinji?" He asked and I nod slightly. He smiled. He didn't seem convinced though.

"Munaar..." I looked up meet his eyes. Am unknown emotion flickers in them.

"I promise, nothing will happen to you okay? and inshallah I won't fail you". He said with finality in his voice laced with so much determination. And this time I nod then give him a soft smile. I feel my respect for him increase tenfolds.

I smile brighter at him then I lowered my eyes to my phone, it had locked itself while we were talking. I hear someone clear his throat.

I look up to see Abba looking at us with so much love and adoration, Ammi and Maami on the other hand we're wiping their teary eyes with their veils. Baffa was chatting animatedly with Aasiya to notice the emotional moment that just surpassed.

I shyly smile and hurry my face in his chest and I feel him wrap his arms around me. Gosh I just wish to be six feets under right now.

"We're about landing at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Airport habibties" Abba said. And Aasiya squeals from where she and Baffa were sitting.

I smile to myself.

Finally at bauchi.... With my family and my husband, all I ever wished for

*****

Heyo lovelies....
Sorry for the waittt.
If you read my little rant up there, you'd notice I started writing this chapter on Friday, and updated it through Friday, Saturday and today.
Thank you all for reading.
God bless you richly.
And please do check the above mentioned books they're awesome ❤️

Munaari loves you.