chapter 3🌸

A/ N : dear lovelies.....Munaari is here with another chapter.....it's not really , much but I just thought lemme write something instead of keeping you guys waiting😚....
Read.Vote . Comment. Share
I love you ❤  🌸 😂

Soundtrack: Cold water, Justin Bieber.
☆☆☆☆

We woke up to the fajr(morning prayer) adhan (call to prayer). We took turns in performing ablution, then  we prayed fajr groggily and we took our baths in turns, dressed up in our uniforms, yeo! they came over with their uniforms.

It was Wednesday, which meant two days to the wedding, my wedding.

We had breakfast... Maami made vanilla and chocolate pancakes with chocolate chips and caramel sauce, It was yummy. I paired mine with strong rich dark coffee, the girls had theirs with hot chocolate and some with warm milk. I love my coffee.

We hastily brushed through our books and browsed some topics up. Alhamdulillah we were writing our last paper, and it wasn't not much of a subject, trade. I mean who reads for trade?! it's like the same thing they teach since Ss1-ss3.....so it didn't require much reading.

I stuffed some candy and chocolate bars from the fridge into my camouflage backpack and a bottle of coke each for the girls.

I called an Uber for us and we were soon on our way to school.

We texted the guys and told them we were on our way and quickly we were out of the estate. Hafsah and Maryam were quarreling, apparently Maryam accidentally stepped on her foot, oh these girls!

I turned the radio on, and Cardi B's Bodak yellow was blaring and we sang along.

Hello b***h you can f*** with me, if you want to.......

The song kind of vamped me up for school.

We arrived at the school and we all hopped out and entered the scool on foot and met up with the guys. We had some gist, then it was time for the exam. We settled in the exam hall and the papers were shared and we began...It was quite easy.

After like thirty minutes I was done and it still wasn't submitting time so I started the usual...yhup! doodles.

I make up ship names for me and ali.....

Mali.....Munali.....Alimunaar.....

Then I crossed it all off.....since we were no longer together*shrug*

Munour......yuck! It didn't even make sense or rhyme well....oh lord.

I felt like someone was looking at me so I looked up and we clocked eyes with him.....Ali....

I smiled and him and he winkes and I blew him a kiss....I mean c'mon,  we are still friends right?

right?

He pretended to catch the kiss and I blushed.

He placed it just above his heart.....

awww, too bad bruh(ha!)

After an hour we were free to submit our papers. So we did that and head out. We went to our favourite hanging out area in the school andwe gist,ate,  snapped selfies and portrait pictures on Sayyed's new iPhone X. We snapped loads of pics and the juniors signed our shirts being our last day at secondary.

We decided to call it a day and we divided ourselves into  three groups. Some went in Sayyed's Dad's range rover, Some go on haydar's brother's lexus and me and Nanah went in Ali's c63 AMG.

Nanah rode shotgun while I say alone in the backseat.

We listened to dusk till dawn by sia and zayn, and we sang to it, me doing all I could to annoy them by using a very stupid voice, I mean I have a nice singing voice but you know me nah *smirk*