chapter 26🖤

Assalam alaykum and hello lovelies.
I'm here again with another chapter....

Silent readers..... I see you👀👀👀 I see you kinji? Ina kallon ku. Please and please come out of your shell vote and comment fisabilillahi.

New readers welcome on board... Thank you for adding unforgettable to your library, may God bless you immensely.

Thank you all for reading, please make this little girl happy by tapping that cute orange star at the bottom😩😩😩❤️.

Thank you.
And please don't forget to drop a comment. Tell me what you think of the book🖤.
Munaari loves you.

Third person's POV 🖤

Their third day at Yankari was epic. They visited the wiki warm springs which were said to maintain a constant temperature of 31°C 365 days a year. Their guide filled them on in some historical stuff about the spring. The youngsters had a swim in the comforting warm water. They had a lot of fun, then the went back to the chalet. It was a long and tiring day. There was a permanent grin that Munaar couldn't wipe off her face and Nour couldn't have been happier, seeing her happy.

It was evening.

The elders had gone out on a double date, leaving Munaar, Nour, Ashe, muneebah and Aasiya at the chalet.

They were all sitting in the sitting room, watching back to back episodes of Riverdale.

Ashe and muneebah kept exchanging sidelooks which was making munaar awfully uncomfortable and suspective. She decided to let it slide.

She and Nour were sitting on a sofa together and he had an arm draped over her shoulder. She was tired of watching the series cause she'd already watched it before. And she didn't want any trouble with Ashe and her crony so she stood up to go to their room.

She picked up a sleeping Aasiya and hoisted her up her fragile shoulder. Nour offered to help her but she shooed him off saying she's okay.

Munaar's POV 🖤

I layed Aasiya on my side of the bed, then I picked my phone. I saw three missed video calls, one from Nanah and two from my cousin, Zaynab (Mamah) she's my Aunt, Goggo Meiramu's daughter. I suddenly feel guilty I haven't spoken to any of my cousins since the wedding. I quickly Dial her number and she picks after two rings. She comes into view. She's on her bed and I see a bottle of coke beside her face.

"ZeeMaamah!!!" I scream

"Don't you dare ZeeMaamah me! You've totally forgotten about me Munaar, is it because you're married now huh? Kawai a yejjiti (you just forgot) your family... Toh Daman I just said lemme check up on you, since you didn't look for me" she rants the take a long swig of the coke.

"Allah sarki wadu muñyel ussenii, wallahi na banni fah( I'm so sorry please, it's not like that )... I know nothing I say will justify my case so please forgive your sis Munaar...mi tubi( I'm sorry)" I say in a convincing tone.

"Warrever-" she said her rolling her eyes."- I'm not forgiving you right away.... You have to bribe me with an icecream treat" she says and I smile.

"Inshallahu I'll, anything for your forgiveness habibty" I say. And relieve my head from my scarf. I shook my hair free. She also does the same. I laugh.

"Copy cat" I say and stick my tongue out.

"Oho dei my hair is still longer than yours" she sticks her tongue out at me. And true that, her hair stops a little above her butt, while mine stops midback.