chapter 12🌸

Hola fam!...

I'm sure some of you are ready thinking....whats with this Munaari and her daily updates. Well I also don't know.....I'll just be sitting down and then an idea pops up.. .Then I'll write it down. But if you guys aren't okay with daily updates....feel free to speak to me about it.
And please I need comments...How's my book Going?
Is it okay? Should I adjust some things? You know.....just comment.

Thanks for reading
Don't forget to vote!
Munaari loves you 💖♥

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

MUNAAR'S P.O.V ♥

(IGNORE THE TYPOS....)
•♡•♡•♡♡•♡•♡•♡••♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

The ride home was silent...the only sound coming from the radio on which 'East side ' was on air.

Then his phone rings. And he picks it.

He gave short answers.
Alhamdulillah it's not only me he's introverted with.

He puts down the phone after the phone call. And he grabs the steering wheel with so much force.

I steal a glance at the guy behind the wheels He has his eyes fixed on the road. And he kept clenching his jaws. And his Adam's apple kept going up and down. He was nervous or anxious about something but I'm not sure which.

He stopped the car outside the gate. Mallam Kamaye opens it but he doesn't make a move. He puts his head on the steering wheel and exhale a breath.

Okay now I'm worried.

"Is anything wrong....are you okay?" I ask in a caring voice I never knew i had.

"I'm fine" Was all he said. He raised his head and looked at me. His eyes were bloodshot. OMG! What IS wrong with him? But since he's he'd rather keep it to himself. I stay shut.

After like two minutes he enters the house.

He gets down from his side and closes the door. He walked to the house without even turning the ignition down talkless of taking the key out.

So me being the car expert I was (lol)
I turn off the engine and locked the car. I make my way to the house. And straight to my room. I get out of my clothes and take a quick shower. I wear my yellow spongebob pjs and let my hair down it's been tied all day and it's giving me a headache. I plug my phone and it doesn't bring light...so it's spoilt. I felt like screaming.

I just wore my flip flops and go downstairs. I go to the kitchen and make some tea for myself. Then I remember how he was acting. I felt the urge to check up on him. So I made another cup of tea.

Because tea makes everyone feel okay right?

Right?

Then I started thinking what if tea wasn't his thing, maybe he likes it dark? Or with milk. I dont know so I just decided to ask...it won't hurt right?

I go back to my room and take his car keys from where I left them in the bed. I'll just go with it as excuse then if I see the state he's in, I'll ask him. I go to the door then I feel a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I whisper

Rabbishrahly sadry ....wayassirly amry..wahlul uqdatan min lisany...yafkahu qauly.

And knock on the door.